Old 07-14-2021, 12:54 PM
Frederick Loren

What low-budget hidden gems have you found on SHUDDER and other streaming platforms?

SHUDDER and other horror-based streaming channels often tout their high-profile licensing of rare, newly-issued, or "cult classic" horror films, but there are hundreds of truly independent, often micro-budget genre movies in many of the horror platforms and channels.

What have you discovered, more or less choosing a movie at random about which you have no previous knowledge or even awareness?

Last edited by Kevin Heffernan DFW; 07-14-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2021, 01:25 PM
Frederick Loren

Why cannot I either delete this post/thread or change its title? The FAQ says that i can delete posts by clicking on the "Edit" button, but I don't see an option to delete the post anywhere in the edit screen, nor do my attempts to edit a post result in the title of the post/thread changing, even after saving my changes.

Last edited by Kevin Heffernan DFW; 07-14-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-14-2021, 08:05 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Heffernan DFW View Post
Why cannot I either delete this post/thread or change its title? The FAQ says that i can delete posts by clicking on the "Edit" button, but I don't see an option to delete the post anywhere in the edit screen, nor do my attempts to edit a post result in the title of the post/thread changing, even after saving my changes.
Your research is correct. Non-mods cannot delete their own posts, nor change the title of their own thread posts.

If you can link and specify the location of the FAQ on this website, we can ask a mod if they can correct the FAQ on this site.