Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
It Would Appear That Some Kids Were Attempting To Put A Curse On Someone

Police: Vandals Disturb Six Graves And Leave Animal Heart In Cemetery

Yonkers, New York — Six graves were disturbed by vandals who toppled headstones and placed candles, an animal heart, a gourd and a picture of a man among them, police said.

The vandalism at St. John's Cemetery was discovered Tuesday night by a caretaker who was out walking with his girlfriend and her dog. Two men and a woman later were seen running from the area.

The heavy gravestones were turned face down, so police couldn't immediately see the names of the dead. The names might help investigators determine a pattern, police Commissioner Edmund Hartnett said Wednesday.

"Right now we are exploring all possibilities in this admittedly strange matter," he said.

The items left among the headstones included more than a dozen unlit black candles, black handkerchiefs and a photograph of an unidentified man wearing a suit and smiling. The animal heart had pins in it.

Nearby, police found a partially buried statue of a rooster, wrapped in a bandanna with a pair of underwear around its neck.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be