Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Undead

pig in a tutu ? you know what I'm talking about.

I have no idea what this movie is called I know it's nerco something. it's like a whole bunch of stories going in at once. but I totally remember a pig in a tutu telling this handicap kid to kill himself . anyone ? I got it at redbox one night if that helps.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
It is not "Necromentia", is it? I do not recall a pig in it, but I looked it up, and there is a guy (a butcher) who wears a pig mask, but he does not wear tutu, he wears something else. The guy is fat and white, and his name is Mister Skinny. I do not know if there is a handicapped kid, but he does tell this boy (who he babysits) to take horrific drastic measures for this girl the boy likes. Does this sound familiar to you?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
It is not "Necromentia", is it? I do not recall a pig in it, but I looked it up, and there is a guy (a butcher) who wears a pig mask, but he does not wear tutu, he wears something else. The guy is fat and white, and his name is Mister Skinny. I do not know if there is a handicapped kid, but he does tell this boy (who he babysits) to take horrific drastic measures for this girl the boy likes. Does this sound familiar to you?
that's totally it! like I said I only saw it once and it was like forever ago but I totallu remember the name mister skinny. creepiest movie EVERR I want to find it again so creepy lol