Old 10-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
I forgot to introduce myself

My name is Tony. I live in Richmond, KY. Some of you may know a really close friend of mine who has recently joined (avenger00soul).

I am an avid horror fan and have been since I was 4 years old. My parents never sheltered me and rented them for me and watched them with me. It was always great. My favorite horror series are the Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Sleepaway Camp, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the "dead" trilogy. My favorite type of horror flick is definitely the slasher film. I have tons of them on DVD.

I am into various types of music. No rap. No country. Rock is my thing but I like all kinds of it from 80's hair metal, modern radio rock, and most in between.

I love to draw. At one time I won Kentucky Teen Talent drawing state competition (1998). I am in a band (currently rebuilding but playing acoustic music until fully rebuilt) called Detrymentum. Check out our official homepage at www.detrymentum.com to see pics of us in action. Drop a line in our guestbook!!!

I love to write. I have taken classes at Eastern Kentucky University and am majoring in journalism. I am taking a few semesters off at the moment. I look forward to writing many articles and reviews for this site. I am happy to be here and it's been great so far. If anyone wants to chat with me my aol IM is antonioeku and my MSN is [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Hellraiser

Re: I forgot to introduce myself

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony

I am an avid horror fan and have been since I was 4 years old. My parents never sheltered me and rented them for me and watched them with me.
Same here and I don't regret it. Welcome
Old 10-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Living Dead

Welcome Tony!:D

Can't wait to read your contributions in the future...any idea what your first article/review will be?

My computer is acting up right now but I do plan on checking out your band's site...:)

What's Richmond, KY like? I have always found the huge difference in U.S. landscapes amazing...I'm from BC...as far as I've gone is thru' Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada...can't get more of a varied landscape than that!

Take care and, once again, WELCOME!

Carrie
Old 10-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Thanks for your replies. I have already written a few reviews and articles. They are on the main page. Check out my site. Look forward to hearing from everyone.
Old 10-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Sounds like ya have a future planned for yourself. Good for you! Take it from someone who's living the hard life due to lack of education, School is the thing! I'm like you... Love Rock-N-Roll, definately don't do Rap! I do however tend to listen to some cross-over country, as in Shania! But Rock will always be for me! I was a bit too young to be a hippie, but had an Uncle that lived it for me and filled me in on the true meaning of H.I.P.P.I.E.
Will check out your site when I'm done here for the night. This site seems to be the place to be, so I plan on enjoying it and just signed my daughter up cause she is like me when it comes to the Horror scene!