Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2003, 02:49 PM
ANGEL

I SAW THAT ELIZA WHATSHERNAME SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT.OH YEA I LIKED THE MOVIE.
Old 11-25-2003, 02:52 PM
MORGAN

DIDN'T SUCK.
Old 11-25-2003, 09:02 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
That movie was far from great. (although I did enjoy the girl getting chopped in the trees). I worked out the entire storyline from about 5 mins in. I even got the order that they died right. It might be just me, but I prefer to be surprised a little. I also found it a bit unlikely that the second girl wasn't killed straight away (like every other character), but instead she was given time to be rescued. At least I got some exercise with all my laughing at how poor it was
Agree 100%, extremely predictible and unoriginal. Fits right in the rest of the genre right now:rolleyes:
Old 12-11-2003, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Talking

That movie was damn good, killer rednecks in West Va hell yea!!!! It had a lot of shocking moments and hot guys!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 03:24 PM
hoodjam

It's watchable. I would say it's even worth the rental price. But it's all been done before, and this movie doesn't add anything new to the formula.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc
i own it but its too much of a deliverence knock-off and Eliza Dushku was in true lies as the daughter to anwser ur question young rookie
stars: 3/5
Old 02-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Gamer42

Excellent Survival Horror.
Old 11-12-2004, 08:08 PM
pat

Talking

This is a sick ass movie and i recomend it to anyone cos its cool, it kinda scary and eliza dushku is HOT:D so watch it peoples its cool
Old 11-19-2004, 06:31 AM
SirTrainer

Ive seen worse

All in all, I give it 3 stars as Ive seen so-called "cult classics" suck alot worse. Thumbs up! It shows just what can happen when inbreeding occurs! hah
Old 12-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

I really enjoyed this film. Never would have rented it as I just put it down to 'another teen horror' but was recommended it by a friend and was pleasantly surprised. Some very gory bits but mostly very tense. Short but sweet.

ispitonyourmovie.com

... You know you want to!