Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Alien life form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Ah, fuck off ya cunt
Now, *THAT'S* more like it!! Your true colours shine through.

Thanks for your politeness, tolerance and kindness. You have a problem with me and you make it quite clear.

Certain oldies here have a tendancy to be complete assholes with superior (and pseudo intellect) attitudes - and here it is - a prime example.

It's bear grudge time.

Childish......... no other word for it!

I have noticed one thing - there are kids here, much younger than you, and they are way more mature. What's it about the age 20+ *boys*???
Old 07-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Waste Disposer

Back to calling women cunts, how quaint!
I'm sure no one will bother about this either huh?

Assholes.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

play nice or don't play at all
Old 07-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Back to calling women cunts, how quaint!
*Looks around for women in here*
...Nope...

Quote:
play nice or don't play at all
Agreed...People who start in for no good reason, are simply intolerable.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Alien life form

[QUOTE=Phalanx;614909People who start in for no good reason, are simply intolerable.[/QUOTE]

You started this by telling a person, with their own mind, to shut up.

I said the rapist should have his spleen kicked by a friend (it seems that maybe you were on about the woman who had been raped's son - still not sure on that one because I got a insipid response). I got told to shut up because I make no sense. That was rude and obnoxious of you. My response was to highlight my displeasure at glib statements made in light of a horrifice crime done to another. Maybe you didnt like being told to get your head out of your ass -it was a reactive statement due to being told to shut up.

I had an opinion, like anyone else. Your humour wasnt funny - I made a comment, got told to shut up. My reaction was to tell you to get your head out of your ass - and then I am called a derogatory name.

Other people dont seem to think your response was reasonable, either.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Evil Dead

Words are only derogatory if you allow them to be.

Quote:
Other people dont seem to think your response was reasonable, either.
Good thing I don't call myself Mr Reasonable, then...

Quote:
Maybe you didnt like being told to get your head out of your ass -it was a reactive statement due to being told to shut up.
You made it personal.
Then went on the claim I'd hold a grudge, even though you're the one that keeps jumping on my ass...sure...
If, beyond that you still have a problem with the things I say, then ignore me and/or stop responding, perhaps...do whatever it is you people do to get over things, just yknow...do it someplace else, most importantly, tell it to someone who cares, eh?
You think that because I didn't step in to say how terrible everything was and how it's effected me sooooo deeply and all that shit that I didn't see the obvious? Like I said, it speaks for itself and I'm not in the habit of dwelling on the negative...some chicks seem to be good at that 'round here though...
Getting worked up for no reason...crazy.
Go have your emotional breakdown elsewhere ya crazy broad.

Levity, Light where there's darkness....what's done is done...live with it, move on any way you know how...it's my right.

Last edited by Phalanx; 07-10-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Alien life form

Quote:
Words are only derogatory if you allow them to be.

Good thing I don't call myself Mr Reasonable, then...

You made it personal.
Then went on the claim I'd hold a grudge, even though you're the one that keeps jumping on my ass...sure...
If, beyond that you still have a problem with the things I say, then ignore me and/or stop responding, perhaps...do whatever it is you people do to get over things, just yknow...do it someplace else, most importantly, tell it to someone who cares, eh?
You think that because I didn't step in to say how terrible everything was and how it's effected me sooooo deeply and all that shit that I didn't see the obvious? Like I said, it speaks for itself and I'm not in the habit of dwelling on the negative...some chicks seem to be good at that 'round here though...
Getting worked up for no reason...crazy.
Go have your emotional breakdown elsewhere ya crazy broad.

Levity, Light where there's darkness....what's done is done...live with it, move on any way you know how...it's my right.

You're still being derogatory, Phalanx - you just cant see it!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
You're still being derogatory, Phalanx - you just cant see it!
Did I say I wasn't? Nope.
Also, you telling me I can't see it, is in itself derogatory - it seems YOU can't see it.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Alien life form

Quote:
Did I say I wasn't? Nope.
Also, you telling me I can't see it, is in itself derogatory - it seems YOU can't see it.
Your point is that you are allowed to say what the shit you like to people and expect them to take it lying down. And if they do respond, its called hysteria.

Why cant you just be nice?
Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Your point is that you are allowed to say what the shit you like to people and expect them to take it lying down.
I expect nothing of the sort, you assume too much.
Everyone has the right to yabber on with all the crazy shit they want.
So please, continue.