Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-28-2003, 03:14 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
No doubt, you Children of the Corn Mo'fo
Old 09-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

was good but some of it was just way out there!
Old 09-29-2003, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Red face freddyvjason

I got it burned of the computer
freedy vjason ondvd
Old 10-02-2003, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up freddy vs jason

the movie was off the hook (that means good) I've been waiting for this movie for the longest and finally they made it. Freddy is my favorite horror movie star of all, and I think he got cheated in that movie because it took two people to kill him and to top it off he wasn't even dead at the end he was still alive which made pretty happy.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

freddy vs jason is a wicked film. the storyline is the most origonal it could have been and the fight scene is amazing.i especially liked the part where the man gets his head spun around by jason.
Old 10-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Kruegercreep626

Freddy vs jason

It was a good movie But it made freddy look pathetic compared to his usual self If they would have made Krueger act how he did in freddys Revenge he would have obviouly won

Personaly i think Freddy should have won
Old 10-11-2003, 04:57 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
freddy vs jason

the movie was hot i like the 1st kill n the one when he flang that guy wit the poll
Old 10-14-2003, 08:08 PM
Hellraiser

I thought that the movie was very clever and well written to get both the dream realm and the real world to co-exist and mesh well together. The ending was left at a even draw because of the ties to both franchises. I am all for Freddy winning and fully think that he could kick Jason's butt from hell to crystal lake. He is smarter and more diabolical then Jason could ever hope to be....Jason is just a mindless killing machine that is still driven by fear (as pointed out by Freddy in Jason's dreams).

FREDDY FREDDY FREDDY!! :)

Hey any Freddy fan in need of a real deal authentic pic signed by Freddy himself?? Let me know cuz I am going to be getting set up with Robert Englund's staff to have pics sent my way that will be signed and authenticated by Robert Englund himself!!

Thanks,
Brian
Old 10-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Talking jason won

considering the fact that jason ripped freddy's arm off and and stabbed him through the chest. I'd say jason won fair and square. the girl only cut off freddy's head as he was bleeding to death.. Jason had already delivered the fatal blow. and yes that blow should have killed him, considering he is supposed to be mortal when he's pulled from the dream world.. as he was in FREDDY'S DEAD. face it, jason won and freddy's a fairy
Old 10-28-2003, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Talking jason won

oh yea and the fact that freddy winked, we'll that was only put there so whiney ass freddy fans wouldn't whine and cry all over their bibs, jason is indestructible, freddy may be hard to kill but now that he's dead and jason doesn't trust him anymore, he has noone left to instill fear now that his hometown believes him to be dead, they are no longer afraid of him, freddy's a gay homo,