Old 10-23-2003, 03:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
Angry the first kill

im writen a movie it is really long and i haven't finished it so im goin to tell u how the 1st kill goes

there is a scienticest or doctor and a lady in a room.micheal myers is on the table (sorta like a morgeu).the man soules michael myer head on.the gurl asks do u want coffie. the man says no. the lady then leaves the man goes to the sienc and washes his hands.as he washes his hands and puts on gloves.myers sites up.when the man turns he gets grabed by the throad.myers chokes him ,and slams his head in to a chout rack on the door.the mans eyes stick out the sockets.myers then grabes a knife ,and sabes it through the mans throad.the knife goes through the throad and door.myers then pushes the mans shoulders down ,and his head come right off.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:07 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Brutal. So are you picking up where Resurrection left of sort of?
Old 10-24-2003, 05:14 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Re: the first kill

Quote:
Originally posted by thehalk
im writen a movie it is really long and i haven't finished it so im goin to tell u how the 1st kill goes

there is a scienticest or doctor and a lady in a room.micheal myers is on the table (sorta like a morgeu).the man soules michael myer head on.the gurl asks do u want coffie. the man says no. the lady then leaves the man goes to the sienc and washes his hands.as he washes his hands and puts on gloves.myers sites up.when the man turns he gets grabed by the throad.myers chokes him ,and slams his head in to a chout rack on the door.the mans eyes stick out the sockets.myers then grabes a knife ,and sabes it through the mans throad.the knife goes through the throad and door.myers then pushes the mans shoulders down ,and his head come right off.
WHAT???:confused:
Old 10-24-2003, 05:23 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to pbenvin
Good God.
Old 10-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Evil Dead

im sorry 4 the miss spellin i was typen it fast sorry um im not acturly usen resorection
Old 10-24-2003, 05:33 PM
Undead

that kill is hot
Old 10-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
Pretty cool kill, but I predicted Michael sitting up. Been used many times... even in other films. IE. Jason X

Anyway, I'd like to actually read the first scene with this kill without any grammar errors. :)

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 10-25-2003, 04:56 PM
Evil Dead

well i'll work on it n show u it with no errors
Old 10-28-2003, 01:23 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:

Ouch
Old 10-28-2003, 04:48 AM
Ulyaoth

Quote:
That'd have been a pretty scary kill, if the amount of grammar errors weren't even scarier.

Seriously, my eeeeeeeeeeeeyesssss