Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-22-2004, 05:27 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
thats why i opened it at my school. if there is a virus let them have it. but if there isnt i still get to have someting to read. so its a win win situation
lol

Quote:
Well, arent you just a little ray of sunshine. Welcome to the forum
lol again:p
Old 04-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MVP732
Quote:
Okay, here's a piece of info for the person psoting this line of crap. If your so called "script" is 17 pages, let me let you in on a little industry secret...one page equals one minute of screen time. I don't think anyone here wants to watch a 17 minute movie about Mikey and Pinhead going at it. It would kinda kill the mood before it began.Secondly, let me make on thing clear. This movie is not going to happen. The original idea was to have Michael find Pinheads box in his house (the same house he murdered his sister in and eventually keeps coming back too) and that's how he became immortal. That script was canned because no one would finace it.

Yes the success of FvsJ did make it easier to bring this story to light, but still no one is interested. Pinhead has lost his flair and has been thrown from the public eye because of his recent DTV releases. This would be a step back for Michael and the franchise.

For more news on this wave of vs. movies, FvsJ will be out in October of 2005 if Bruce cambell decides he's up for it, because yes the rumors are true...Ash from Evil Dead will be in it.

One last thing. If the person who wrote this 17 page script doesn't watch out he could be sued. . Just a heads up.

Later
I know that my script is short, which is intended to be to keep readers entertained and basically getting to all the action. I also know that they won't make this movie. That was the general idea of making a script for it, but I guess you don't understand that. And for those who liked my MVP script, stay tuned for another script to appear on this forum soon. I am suggesting ideas for Vs. movies or such so just post ideas and comments on my script.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Banned

1 more thing

Quote:
One last thing. If the person who wrote this 17 page script doesn't watch out he could be sued. . Just a heads up.
Forgot this in my last post. I may of not of included this in my other posts but this script is a "fan" script. And there is nothing else to that. I give credit to Clive Barker, John Carpenter and anyone else in the 2 franchises that this script is based on their ideas(which are very good ones), and did this to take a step forward into the horror Vs. realm.

Later.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Michael Vs. Pinhead script done...

Quote:
Originally posted by sleepaway
17 pages? Is it just like a treatment then?
Hey maybe it's not too heavy on the dialogue. Take a look at the script for Evil Dead 2.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Banned

Re: 1 more thing

Quote:
Originally posted by MVP732
Forgot this in my last post. I may of not of included this in my other posts but this script is a "fan" script. And there is nothing else to that. I give credit to Clive Barker, John Carpenter and anyone else in the 2 franchises that this script is based on their ideas(which are very good ones), and did this to take a step forward into the horror Vs. realm.

Later.
You can't get sued if you don't sell it.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Evil Dead

MVP send it to me: [email protected]
________
YZF-R6

Last edited by death_to_all; 01-21-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 AM
Banned

go here!

http://michaelvspinhead.cjb.net

go there
Old 05-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Evil Dead

Hey, thats actually pretty good! I didnt think it would be, you surprised me! Thanks!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 05-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Evil Dead

Well it would depend on a person's opinion
Old 05-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Banned

poll

since my new script is taking place in 1978, I came up with a couple ways the story can go. It can
A) Combine the Hellraiser and Halloween movies in 1978 then follow thru to present day.
B) All take place in 1978 and there will be a time freeze room where they'll fight for hours like in Evil Dead when the clock stopped and got stuck at night.
or C) Take place in 1978 show him burning and then while he's in his 10 year coma he is actually in Hell fighting Pinhead.