Old 10-15-2003, 04:28 PM
Undead

dont diss the best katherine isabelle is the coolest so what if she dissed the movie FvJ it sucked ass anyway
Old 10-15-2003, 04:40 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
wat r u smokin fvj was hot
Old 10-15-2003, 06:02 PM
Undead

only in the theaters was it hot
Old 10-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
No matter how the movie turned out, she was IN the damn thing and dissing the genre is a no-no.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:16 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
No sh*t, man! She's knocking the hand that feeds her? Why would ya bad-mouth your source of income! Doesn't she have any loyalty to her "Boss" (so-to-speak)? I believe you should always be loyal to your employer, and as an actress(or an actor) your employer would be your current project and the makers of the current project, and for actor/actresses that would include the genre that they CHOOSE to act in!! Note that I said CHOOSE!!! Because they CHOOSE what movies or projects they WANT to do! So why does she CHOOSE that genre and then knock it? DON'T MAKE SENSE TO ME!!!!!!! :confused: :( :confused:
PHP Code:
Ooopssorry so windy in this reply!  It just struck me odd and I had to comment!!! 
Old 10-16-2003, 05:39 AM
Hotmud

Geez, horror fans and their loyalty.

You guys missed my point completely. KI's comments on FvJ were barely derogatory. She said essentially that FvJ broke no new ground for the genre. Can any of you really say this film added anything new to the genre? Sreenwriting? Direction? Acting? Anything? She DIDN"T say "this movie is a piece of garbage, I wish it wasn't on my CV, I'll never take another horror role again, this thing is going to flop bigtime and..." etc. She said she wished they could have had the luxury to do something more than conventional and regrettted the fact that they could not. I liked FvJ, it was a fun and exciting genre film but I didn't expect (or want) another "Citizen Kane" or 'Casablanca".

I'm wondering if there's a double standard here though, if Robert Englund had made the same comments would the fans have taken him to task over it in the same way?
Old 10-16-2003, 06:34 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I don't give a damn who said it, trashing the genre is bad. Be it Robert Englund or Jackie fucking Chan. I didn't even like Freddy vs. Jason, but I don't think she should have said anything negative about since she chose the role.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Amen to that one!
That's what I was getting at in my last post! She chose the role! If she didn't care for the movie then she shouldn't have taken the role! Even if she wasn't that harsh on it. If she knocked it in any way, minor or major, she was in the wrong. And to those who like her, I'm not dissing her acting ability, I'm just sayin' she shouldn't have said anything that put the movie or genre down in any way! As Stan Lee always says...Nuff Said!:D