Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Evil Dead

I absolutely loved Lovely Molly. It's more of a hybrid -- maybe 20% found footage. A lot of people didn't like it though because the plot is pretty ambiguous and a little off the wall at times.

I actually really liked V/H/S. Some stories were better than others. The one that was all Skype footage was an interesting take on the genre, but actually didn't make sense in the larger story (how did it get on a VHS tape?). I don't worry about a detail like that in an anthology movie though.

I also thought REC was not bad. Maybe I'll watch REC2 tonight.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:09 AM
Evil Dead

I do tend like some and hate the others

The one I have already seen

Apollo 18 (2011) - Much better the thought it going to be, 5/10

Atrocious (2010) -Did not like at all, I didn't really care that twist at the end 2/10

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006) - I found this little to odd and I felt puzzled most of the times of the movie 4/10

Bigfoot County (2012)- Too bad for words 1 out of 10

Bigfoot: The Lost Coast Tapes (2012) This was not great but more then watch-able 5/10

Cloverfield (2008) - Loved this movie, i thought it a right blast 8/10

Diary of the Dead (2007) I did not this movie, I thought it was really dull and very boring not at all scary (I Did see REC few days before this movie 3/10

Emergo (2011)- I wasn't too sober at the time I saw this, I did enjoy watching the movie, I found some parts really Jumpy. 6/10

Evidence (2011/I) -I was not looking forward to this at all due to the crap trailer but ended loving this movie, seen it number of times, I thought this one of the better ones. 8 / 10

Evil Things (2009) The Trailer was really, I liked some scenes in this movie but the screaming can get really annoying the acting was a lot better then I thought it be! 5/10

Grave Encounters (2011) I did not like this movie at all, i know a lot friends loved it, so can another watch and still felt the same after my second watch,
5 out of 10

Grave Encounters 2 (2012)- This was even worse then First movie, I didn't not like this movie at all, I didn't think first was that good to start with,

Home Movie (2008/II) Sound really good but felt it never really went anywere at all 3/10

Lake Mungo (2008) it's one of the best mockumentary movie, 9/10

Paranormal Activity (2007) - First one great I loved, there was really tense moment in this movie 10/10

Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night (2010) - This just re-harsh of first movie, there some liked what they diffrent in the movie, which thought was really good and also the ending to this movie really good 7/10

Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) I didn't not like this movie at all, I found this one very boring 2/10

Paranormal Activity 3 (2011) This was one a lot of Fun, there some good Jumpy moment in this movie but they did use the creepy factor in this one
8 out of 10

Paranormal Activity 4 (2012) I think I fell a sleep a few times, yet I still Don't I missed anything at all, The worst of the lot, I won't be paying to see 5th one, even they make those fake trailers! 2/10

Paranormal Entity (2009)- It's not bad at all, I thought it was really decent, It;s dose take to long to get going at all. 5/10

Paranormal Entity 2 AKA Gacy House (2010)
(In UK it's know PE 2) - The Only think I liked about this movie was very Funny ending had laughing my head off, 4/10

The Haunted House Project (2010) i can't remember much of this movie at all 1/10

[Rec] (2007) The best of the best 10/10

[Rec] ² (2009) I thought it was great sequel and I Didn't mind the twist in the story. 8/10

REC]³ Génesis (2012) The Biggest let down of 2012, I thought this okay and gory but didn't have factor as first 2 movies

Tape 407 (2012) I found this to be A mix bad 4/10

The Amityville Haunting (2011) Maybe the worst of the worst

The Blair Witch Project (1999) I found this tame and very boring, 4/10

The Devil Inside (2012) This got to be one the worst Exorcism and Found footage movie out their 2/10

The Last Broadcast (1998)- This didn't even feel like found footage movie at all, I found most of this movie very boring and tame at welll 4/10

The Last Exorcism - I didn't like this at all, but looking forward to sequel 3/10

The St. Francisville Experiment (2000) I liked the history part of story and found that interesting and the acting was decent for a found footage movie, one of the early ones. 4/10

Troll Hunter (2010) Really good movie but Felt something else was missing this movie 7/10

The Collingswood Story (2002)- This was very boring 3/10

In Memorium (2005) -^^^^

V/H/S (2012) - Thought this was another decent movie 5/10

Alone with Her (2006) Started of a little creepy but soon got a bit boring

Ragini MMS (2011) This the Bollywood verison of Paranormal Activity one time wacth 4/10 (I heard sequel coming out for this lol )

Others I Need see or Re-watch
Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (I seen bits and bobs of it)
Cannibal Holocaust not seen in years
The Curse (Another re-watch)
The Death of Ghost Hunters (Seen Half)
The Poughkeepsie Tapes (Seen half )
The Tunnel (Re-watch)
Old 02-17-2013, 02:38 PM
The Boogeyman

With Grave encounter I think they should of cut out a lot of the unneeded scenes and it would of been better.

The devil Inside I thought just had so much more to offer. The beginning was drawn out and boring then as soon as you were like finally some action and suspense it ends leaving you just pissed off

I think I just like gacy house because they didn't really hold back and if they were in his house really with his ghost he'd probably really say shit like and act angry like that.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:27 AM
Little Boo

I recently watched The Poughkeepsie Tapes and thought it excellent.

For those who haven't seen it, police investigating a string of murders find a house in which they believe the killer is living. When they enter they find the place deserted and free of finger-prints. The only evidence is over a hundred video tapes that the killer has made of his nefarious activities. Gripping stuff and well put together.

Oddly, it's never had a release on DVD or Blu-ray. The only way you can see it is through torrent share groups or on YouTube.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Small Fright

There hasn't been a "clever" one in a while; think of Blair Witch, so pioneering at the time.

Nowadays it's the same stuff repeated over and over.

"Same old shit; different day" - Morgan Freeman
Old 08-06-2014, 06:26 PM
病気の

I really don't like 'found footage'' ''shakey cam'' films but on saying that..I did enjoy, The Lost Coast Tapes and Willow Creek, both have the Big Foot legend attached.

Also The Sacrament wasn't too bad.