Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Ah, how could I have forgotten Dead Alive! Most over the top gore movie ever. Oh, and it's hilarious.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Evil Dead

Dead or Alive

Funny as all get out.. Get suggestions & any old school films would be great also.. Thanks folks :D
Old 11-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally posted by gorefreak
Yeah, if you're gonna watch "Dead Alive" or Fulci movies, get the unrated versions. And the "Dead Alive " lawn mower scene is one of the top 5 for bloodiest kills scenes. :)
top 5 bloodiest? its impossible to get any bloodier at all! this is the bloodiest scene in any movie ever!

great great movie. my favorite zombie movie by far.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 11-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Evil Dead

Ehhh, I do like the Dead Alive for the gore, but some of the campy humor is just a little more campy than I care for, but a fun movie nonetheless. There was one movie that I heard of that was really gory, but right now I can't think of it. It's labled on a VHS cassette under the production "Shriek Show". They've also had titles like "Beyond The Darkness" (AKA "Buried Alive"), "Burial Ground" (AKA "Zombie 3") which has some of the most ridiculous scenes, but it had no campy humor and a good amount of gore for the 'feeding scenes'. And ya gotta give em a plus for using real maggots on some of the zombie outfits. lol
Old 11-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Evil Dead

well, as for gory movies ive hear that the "Gore Gore Girls" is pretty over the top, ive only seen one scene from it, and it was rediculously stupid. girl dies due to lacerations to the ass. retarded stuff.

Old 11-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Evil Dead

Shaun of the Dead is my favorite movie ever. I'm also partial to Zombi 2. Who doesn't want to see a zombie fight a shark?
Old 11-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Evil Dead

Dawn of the Mummy - Despite the title, I think this could qualify as a good zombie movie. It's also dark and oppressive.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:26 AM
GRAVE DANCER

Quote:
Yeah, if you're gonna watch "Dead Alive" or Fulci movies, get the unrated versions. And the "Dead Alive " lawn mower scene is one of the top 5 for bloodiest kills scenes. :)
I have the R rated version of Dead Alive, and it has the lawnmower scene in the end (but its not that bloody) is the unrated version that much bloodier than the R rated version?
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest
Old 11-07-2005, 05:23 AM
Evil Dead

Hell yeah, I've seen both versions and the unrated version is much bloodier. Also, is the "Dead Alive" version under the AKA title "Brain Dead" much gorier than the unrated "Dead Alive" version? Never saw the "Brain Dead" version but heard it has much more gore the the US unrated one.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hell yeah, I've seen both versions and the unrated version is much bloodier. Also, is the "Dead Alive" version under the AKA title "Brain Dead" much gorier than the unrated "Dead Alive" version? Never saw the "Brain Dead" version but heard it has much more gore the the US unrated one.
nope. Braindead has no more gore then dead alive. i read about it, it only has like two scenes in the basement that had been changed around.