Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Assertion
H.R. Giger

http://giger.com/Home.jsp

http://www.hrgiger.com/frame.htm

http://www.hrgigermuseum.com/index2.php

http://silent-whirlpool.narod.ru/photoalbum1.html

I guess that most of you are aware of Mr. Giger's work, seeing as how he created THE Alien, but I digress, these are a few links to sites he is related to, or that merely show his work. Personally, I would love to own the dining room set, but I am poor.

Last edited by Assertion; 04-22-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
I made a niiiice long post with a written biography, pictures and links but Noooo it had to get deleted.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Infection Form

I told an ex-fiancee once I wanted our whole house to be Giger. She wasn't too hot on that idea...
Old 04-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
I made a niiiice long post with a written biography, pictures and links but Noooo it had to get deleted.
Are you sure it was deleted and not just 'lost' thanks to the stupid 'upgrades'?

I had a huge Giger thread here, too...With LOTS of his work in it...But, no attachments work since the upgrades and now all of those pictures are GONE...Same thing happened to my Royo and Travis Smith threads...I think I tried to replace some of it in one of them...Just gave up...

Anyway...Here's a new one for ya (Well, for the others, because I'm pretty sure you've already seen it, Miss Macabre ;))

Old 04-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

and some bastard deleted my 275 Milli Vanilli appreciation thread too !!!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Hellraiser

wow. that sucks. So, I read in a comic, AVID fan of the online stuff, where one of the characters wanted a Giger wedding... and so i have the initial ideas flowing through my mind... damn, it would be awesome, but i doubt anyone would agree with the idea...
Old 04-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Living Dead

Lol this is very nice

DON'T FEAR THE REAPER
Old 04-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assertion View Post
wow. that sucks. So, I read in a comic, AVID fan of the online stuff, where one of the characters wanted a Giger wedding... and so i have the initial ideas flowing through my mind... damn, it would be awesome, but i doubt anyone would agree with the idea...
You think that's bad. Yesterday I agreed to let my boyfriends Rick Roll me at our wedding. He seriously plans to dress as Rick Astley and sing Never Gonna Give you Up.

A Giger wedding would be sweet though, but how do you plan on going about that?
Old 04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Hellraiser

Well, I plan on getting a hold of the furniture, and renting out a large industrial building, preferably one that's condemned, or about to be so. From there it will be very revealing clothing for the women, mostly only covering the lower regions with beautiful accents to the body (gonna need help with a fashion designer there) and the men will either be in some kind of full armor or a tasteful kind of tux with alterations made to suit the motif. The pastor will be an excommunicated vicar with no concern for human life, and a various pipes will fill glasses with wine (or blood, if you're into that) and the food will be displayed in steel models of different ribcages. From there, details fade, but i think the bouquet will be barbed wire and steel shavings to look like roses
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Hellraiser

oh yeah, and this!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianmcrob/2309737541/

I wanna get drunk there! Might be a little problematic after awhile, but meh, so what?