Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-01-2006, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelz
NOTICE: To all those who have clicked on this thread to read it, with intentions of HELPING, I apologize. I only ask that you disregard it and nevermind about what the message was. Due to a surfacing abundance regarding members of the asshole population, replies have caused more harm than help anyway... so, instead of allowing the pattern to continue, I'll nip it in the bud now, sending my thanks for those who decided to post, no matter how irrevelant, imbecilic, or unhelpful their posts. It was the thought that counts (referring to the possible intentions of helping out when they clicked on this thread), and for that, I thank you all that viewed it in the first place.

I apologize for even having a question. and just for the record, I didn't assume that the reader was stupid, and if it seemed like I did, I apologize. I really had nothing to do with this project, not that any of you will even listen. I don't take kindly to people assuming I hold a certain role either...and especially about them judging me, in a certain way. But, at least, to you all, I'll say I'm sorry. This SUPPOSED spammer will leave the motherf**king forum for another that DOESN'T hold such unworthy members as thread posters.

hey .. you already said you werent spamming - i took your word for it ..

i was making a comment on the many spammers that have done it in the past though.

personally i couldnt care at all if people DO want to spam in here - i figured thats what this part of the forum was for.

there have been a lot in the past though that start with a question .. does anyone know about "________" like they are looking for information, then they provide all the info, as well as a web site.

i dont think you did that ..

i understand your frustration ... some people take this place - and themselves - too god damn seriously.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:03 AM
fallenangelz

yea, I thank you for the empathy urgeok. You're on of the few I wasn't referring to. I honestly didn't do that. all I was asking is it people knew about a movie that I wanted to see that, I think is an indie film. one of my friends heard of it on a website (she's really into vampire films), but couldn't remember the name of it...as well, the website she found the information on dissolved. so I came here thinking I could ask about it, but I automatically got put in the 'spammers' file; people thinking I just wanted to promote it (I'm 16 for goodness sakes. I seriously don't have any involvement of any kind, with anything relating to the production of a movie). and frankly, I could care less if anyone else wanted to see it, but my friend and I wanted to. it's not like I wasn't going to post on other parts of the site (although, I don't think I'll post anymore at all ANYWHERE now. I don't think the first impression made will carry well anyway with many other members)...but I came to participate in a message board, using it the way I thought a message board was supposed to be used. apparently, I was a little more than just wrong lol.

Thanks again urgeok... I truly appreciate the sympathy.

Last edited by fallenangelz; 05-01-2006 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
yea, I thank you for the empathy urgeok. You're on of the few I wasn't referring to. I honestly didn't do that. all I was asking is it people knew about a movie that I wanted to see that, I think is an indie film. one of my friends heard of it on a website (she's really into vampire films), but couldn't remember the name of it...as well, the website she found the information on dissolved. so I came here thinking I could ask about it, but I automatically got put in the 'spammers' file; people thinking I just wanted to promote it (I'm 16 for goodness sakes. I seriously don't have anything involvement of any kind, with anything relating to the production of a movie). and frankly, I could care less if anyone else wanted to see it, but my friend and I wanted to. it's not like I wasn't going to post on other parts of the site (although, I don't think I'll post anymore at all ANYWHERE now. I don't think the first impression made will carry well anyway with many other members)...but I came to participate in a message board, using it the way I thought a message board was supposed to be used. apparently, I was a little more than just wrong lol.

if you're a horror movie fan i strongly suggest you hang around and post in the actual movie parts of the forum
I left for a while because of the bullshit - then i came back because i remembered why i was here in the 1st place .. to discuss horror film/books, etc..

there is minimal bullshit in the Modern Movie forum, ...lots of good information and opinions.

there are certain places people go for the sole purpose of throwing their weight around .. you'll figure what they are soon enough.

ps .. if there is no info to be found on this movie on the internet anywhere ... then it either didnt really exist - or it isnt worth trying to find :cool:
Old 05-02-2006, 04:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
yea, I thank you for the empathy urgeok. You're on of the few I wasn't referring to. I honestly didn't do that. all I was asking is it people knew about a movie that I wanted to see that, I think is an indie film. one of my friends heard of it on a website (she's really into vampire films), but couldn't remember the name of it...as well, the website she found the information on dissolved. so I came here thinking I could ask about it, but I automatically got put in the 'spammers' file; people thinking I just wanted to promote it (I'm 16 for goodness sakes. I seriously don't have any involvement of any kind, with anything relating to the production of a movie). and frankly, I could care less if anyone else wanted to see it, but my friend and I wanted to. it's not like I wasn't going to post on other parts of the site (although, I don't think I'll post anymore at all ANYWHERE now. I don't think the first impression made will carry well anyway with many other members)...but I came to participate in a message board, using it the way I thought a message board was supposed to be used. apparently, I was a little more than just wrong lol.

How about some cake.....will that make you feel wanted...Happy Birthday...and stick around...we ain't all bad.:)

Old 05-02-2006, 08:01 AM
fallenangelz

awww

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
How about some cake.....will that make you feel wanted...Happy Birthday...and stick around...we ain't all bad.:)

Aw, thank you so much newb. you're wonderful as well and quite the sweetheart. *hugs* and I appreciate the happy birthday wish. yea, I think I'll stick around, and... *grins sheepishly* spread around my craziness abit (sorry >,< lol). definitely made this thread brighter, that's for sure. and yes, from the looks of it, not everyone's bad around here ^_^..I think I was just unfortunate enough to run across a bad group lol. but it's okay.

Thanks for the cake...I do indeed feel wanted lol. I'll be out of commission posting-wise, since I'm going out of town for a lil bit, but I'll be back on by friday, I'm hoping. so, at least, then I'll be able to make truth, my saying that I'm going to be actually posting on this site.

Nonetheless, thanks alot newb. :D
Old 05-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Can you dig it ?

I would like to apologize as well, Fallen. If you read any of the 'Upcoming Movies' or 'Indie Films' threads, you will see an abundance of "oh, my friend told me about this movie" by one time posters that are just spam related ploys that sound a lot like your first post. If it seemed that people were attacking you, you know why now. There hasn't been a genuine post like yours without a hidden agenda to it in a looooooooong time.
Happy birthday, BTW. I also thought that might've been a ploy LOL
CK
Old 05-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
ps .. if there is no info to be found on this movie on the internet anywhere ... then it either didnt really exist - or it isnt worth trying to find :cool:
you mean that "swedish nymphettes on heat 2: electric boogaloo" doesn't really exist :(
Old 05-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
you mean that "swedish nymphettes on heat 2: electric boogaloo" doesn't really exist :(

well, i have a home made version on my betacam, but i never told anyone about it before :eek:
Old 05-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
well, i have a home made version on my betacam, but i never told anyone about it before :eek:
well you acted well in it.....though the dodgy blonde mullet will have to go
Old 05-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
well you acted well in it.....though the dodgy blonde mullet will have to go
the moustache looked real enough though ?