Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
Whatever you say... I call it genius.
Geez, Posher, the last thing I need around here is a swollen head. It makes me a better target LOL
CK
Old 03-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Evil Dead

'"No this is not a shameless plug /spam for them, so please. "

Re-reading this reminded me of when we bought my wife her first ever NEW car. The dealer was sitting behind his desk and said soemthing that must've caused me to have a facial reaction like I knew he was BSing us, because without a word from us he said, "I wouldn't lie to you. I have no reason to lie. Why would I lie to you?"
I took my wife and we went somewhere and sure enough got a better deal. When she asked why we weren't buying from the first place I said, "Because anyone who tells me three times in one breath that he isn't lying to me...is most definately lying to me."

Don't know why I just thought of that incident.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:30 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by ADOM
'"No this is not a shameless plug /spam for them, so please. "

Re-reading this reminded me of when we bought my wife her first ever NEW car. The dealer was sitting behind his desk and said soemthing that must've caused me to have a facial reaction like I knew he was BSing us, because without a word from us he said, "I wouldn't lie to you. I have no reason to lie. Why would I lie to you?"
I took my wife and we went somewhere and sure enough got a better deal. When she asked why we weren't buying from the first place I said, "Because anyone who tells me three times in one breath that he isn't lying to me...is most definately lying to me."

Don't know why I just thought of that incident.
Very nice...reminds me of those Liberal ads last election. Any Canadians recall those? They bashed Stephen Harper about talking to the US think tank...and at the end it said "We arent making this up". :rolleyes: