Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2005, 04:06 AM
josephk

Has anyone heard of this film inspired by kafkas's in the penal colony?

Hi all! I just read about it on twitch film dot net.No this is not a shameless plug /spam for them, so please. Im Obviously a big kafka fan and always curious to find cool new flicks?It sounds cool!It is called Zoetrope? Anyone? Happy horror-een.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Can you dig it ?

Yes ! Yes ! In fact I think I heard of it in the exact same word-for-word in the General Forum ! In fact, I bet this isn't spam at all since you have 2 posts and both are not spamming the film ! Why, it's just like that other guy who mentioned it four times and was banned for not spamming it ! My God, how can I not have this film when it's already been not-spammed here a total of six times by people who coincidentally can't seem to stop talking about it in their first and only posts ? Honey ! Wake up the kids ! We have to go out and get this film right now ! Why ? Because it's the most non-spammed film that nobody is talking about on Horror.com right now ! Thank you again for bringing it to my attention since I might've forgotten the other 5 non-spams for it ! God bless us ! Everyone !
CK
Old 10-23-2005, 06:07 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
Yes ! Yes ! In fact I think I heard of it in the exact same word-for-word in the General Forum ! In fact, I bet this isn't spam at all since you have 2 posts and both are not spamming the film ! Why, it's just like that other guy who mentioned it four times and was banned for not spamming it ! My God, how can I not have this film when it's already been not-spammed here a total of six times by people who coincidentally can't seem to stop talking about it in their first and only posts ? Honey ! Wake up the kids ! We have to go out and get this film right now ! Why ? Because it's the most non-spammed film that nobody is talking about on Horror.com right now ! Thank you again for bringing it to my attention since I might've forgotten the other 5 non-spams for it ! God bless us ! Everyone !
CK
LMAO
Old 10-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
LMAO
Sorry. I was having a moment there. Some might call it an epiphany. Others might say it was Tourette's Syndrome. :D
CK
Old 10-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sorry. I was having a moment there. Some might call it an epiphany. Others might say it was Tourette's Syndrome. :D
CK
I would say Tourette's but there was not nearly enough cursing involved. Maybe it was a Tourette's Epiphany.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
I would say Tourette's but there was not nearly enough cursing involved. Maybe it was a Tourette's Epiphany.
LOL I still abide by the rules. No one can ever say I cursed on here. I just hate the drive-by spamming by guys who sign up, plug their film and move on to the next site. I think it's a lot more disrespectful than any of my comments to them regarding that practice (esp since I know some of them from other communities). It's just bad form.
CK
Old 10-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Hellraiser

lmao...damn kahler...hahahahahahaha
Old 11-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
LOL I still abide by the rules. No one can ever say I cursed on here. I just hate the drive-by spamming by guys who sign up, plug their film and move on to the next site. I think it's a lot more disrespectful than any of my comments to them regarding that practice (esp since I know some of them from other communities). It's just bad form.
CK
No, I get it now. The problem with pointing out SPAM to true spammers, is they never come back to see it. Some of them post first, look around and become legit board members. But the really useless ones, if they come back at all, just come back to thier thread to see how much praise everyone is showering on thier movie and instead they get kicked in the head by you. It seems to be what you enjoy and this one was certainly rare form and well deserved.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
It seems to be what you enjoy
A little too much LOL There's a bazillion film websites and forums that appreciate it (we know each other from some btw). I don't have a problem with spam on those sites since it's expected or even encouraged to talk about your films. Here it just seems like a blatant plug due to the "horror" name and I resent people pretending to be "fans" of the movies they show up to "not spam" in order to dupe people (esp when they're "new" members). Although the spam threads don't always get locked down, removed, forgotten, etc, I see it as an opportunity to razz people who try to put one over on the actual members here. I get plenty of complaints, mostly from people I know elsewhere and they know it's all in good fun (I hope).
CK
Old 02-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
CK
Whatever you say... I call it genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real