Old 03-22-2018, 05:06 PM
Banned

Well it looks like this place is back up and running again! I suppose I arrived late for the party
Old 03-23-2018, 03:20 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Well it looks like this place is back up and running again! I suppose I arrived late for the party
Good Morning!!!
Old 03-23-2018, 04:13 AM
Banned

Bloof!! Long time no see! How are you?
Old 03-23-2018, 05:56 AM
This is a test

Im doin' great! No complaints. It has been a bit quiet but its picking up on account of people coming out of hibernation!
Old 03-23-2018, 06:22 AM
Evil Dead

Things are going great for me today! YAY! I've been catching up on watching movies and listening to new music I find on Youtube. :)

The only thing that bothers me I believe is the allergies in Florida and hope it passes soon. Everything is blooming here. We've been having some funky weather here lately. I'll live though.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Im doin' great! No complaints. It has been a bit quiet but its picking up on account of people coming out of hibernation!
Yeah, I was bored last night and I googled horror forums and saw the page had been brought back from the dead and was like "yay!". I was also glad to see my account was still active. I have missed all of you so much, even Roi, even though she hates me lol
Old 03-23-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

How long has this place been back up and running? We should do something to try to bring in more members.
Old 03-24-2018, 04:14 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
Things are going great for me today! YAY! I've been catching up on watching movies and listening to new music I find on Youtube. :)

The only thing that bothers me I believe is the allergies in Florida and hope it passes soon. Everything is blooming here. We've been having some funky weather here lately. I'll live though.
Great to hear from you! Yep, allergies....that time of year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
How long has this place been back up and running? We should do something to try to bring in more members.
Since last summer, lol.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Licking

I had been fired from more positions than ever existed at Bobby's. However, a natural currying of favor had transpired to my advantage, merely because I had become so familiar to the owner and the tenured employees there. Even though I spent more time on this side of the bar, they still remembered when I could work it back there and tongue the butter. Despite my poor work record and my being a nuisance, as well as an inveterate and incessant partaker of certain libations while employed at or visiting this establishment, I was still eclipsed, and my badge of failure rescinded, by the actions of Sheckie Carntern as he was dismissed in 1981. Upon his termination of employment after only twenty minutes, he was heard to say, "I only had the shirt on for a minute, and I made it stink.".., and "I only sported the trousers for thirty seconds, and I sh*t 'em." I remember admiring his style as it applied to his response, while I lifted his wallet. (He wasn't going to need it. I suspected he would do the right thing and check himself out.) Also, he went all abrupto pit-stain in the end. I've reconsidered my admiration for his style. Now, I just think that he's a prick.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:50 AM
Evil Dead

Hey what up Rise?