Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 10-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Mother Fucking Gizmo

Friday the 13th The Game (open discussion)

As a big fan of Friday The 13th (The first horror movie I saw as a kid) I obviously got very interested when they announced a new game would be released, featuring my favorite serial killer Jason. And I've been looking into the game and it actually looks like a good game. Anyone else interested in the game?

Please leave any feedback you have...

Oh this is also my first ever thread.. If I fuck up I'm sorry...
Old 10-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Banned

If anyone has a PS4 and a PlayStation Plus account, starting tomorrow Friday the 13th will be free for the month of October. Anyone who doesn't have this but has the ability to get it for free I highly recommend at least checking it out since you have nothing to lose.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Immortal horror fan

I saw something about a legal case ruling. I don't know how it affects the game yet. But I know the game still isn't complete.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Banned

Actually it is now. They added smart servers and when a host leaves rather than kicking everyone out like it was doing before it just a signs a new host. As far as the legal case, yeah, apparently they are being sued because they certain things in the game but I don't know. It probably has something to do with the Jason Goes to Hell character or something. But they still have the game up and running they just can't do anything to it right now but it is actually running a whole lot smoother and better than it used to.