Old 10-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Hellraiser

Thank you !!!
Old 10-21-2006, 06:51 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Hey these mask look very similiar... wait these are the same masks that my friends sell, these are the pages so you can verify yourself, are you trying to do something that is not suppose to be done??? Informing them about this thread, these masks are not done by you!:mad: Members dont trust me look up these proffesional mask and prop makers..

http://fiberglassmasks.com/page11.html

http://www.silvershampainnovelties.com/xhockey.html
Old 10-22-2006, 04:25 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
Just looked, and they do look extremely similar (same photo as well), the jacket even has the same coat hanger.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."
Old 10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
The Watcher

yeah, and the mask even has the same screw in the nose... man these on not extremely similiar they are the same ones... :mad: .I shop at both these stores and they dont go around in forums offering sales, they got tons of work load just with the page. Just watch yourself guys when you shop thats all i ask :)
Old 10-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Hellraiser

Those are my web sites and i am not trying to sell anything on this site .Somebody asked if i sold then and i said yes and they asked to see them so i did. I sell under several names so if you dont know the whole thing dont comment on something you don't know anything about
Old 10-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Hellraiser

By the way one i have the silvershampainnovelties, and my brother has the fiberglassmasks site . Like i said if you do not know who owns the web sites do not comment on them saying someone doesnt own them when you do not know the person
Old 10-23-2006, 11:55 PM
The Watcher

yeah you that guy that has that RDSHOCKSHOP.com page that doesnt even work... HORRORMASKS52 on ebay. private feedback huh... I wonder why.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Hellraiser

Hey Watcher suck my big fat cock you dumb ass mother fucker .. I hope you choke on that fat ass cock your dad feeds you every night . Why they let lil kids on web sites i will not understand . Just goes to show you they will let anyone on the pathetic horror web site which by the way sucks huge fucking ass ..Please kick me off so i dont have to listen to anymore little teenagers who dont know what they are talking about .When you do kick me off i will say thank you and have a wonderful boring pathetic life .......Later
Old 10-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Hellraiser

Buy the way moron i am not horrormasks52 .. You dumbass redneck hillbillie loser
Old 10-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightflyer View Post
you can go up on ebay i have them for sale on there horrormasks52 is my name on there