Old 10-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Blaze

Freddy no questions asked. And I will tell you why.

Who would not love a man that cannot die, and can do things like teleport and change into anoying objects?
*example, in 5 he is a motorcycle*

He is a tough cookie too. He actually has a good reason to kill all of his foes too.

And he is funny too. I mean, come on! When does Jason say anything?

I just like watching his movies just to see his different remarks.

The friday the 13th films are all the same too me. Some naked chick swiming in the lake, gets chased by Jason, he stumbles behind her and barely can keep up.

She turns around to see if she is followed. Nothing in sight...

Suddnely, she turns around to see Jason magically appear in front of her and she gets her face cut off.

That gets dull pretty quick.

Freddy is scary because he can get into your mind and see your fears and use them against you.

That is why they are always different! No one shares the same fears!

Maybe I am just preaching a useless miracle, but I am serious. Freddy is a tough dood!

But, jason is an ok killer, but one guy I like even more then Freddy is Chucky. I mean, who can beat a killer doll?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Blaze
Freddy no questions asked. And I will tell you why.

Who would not love a man that cannot die, and can do things like teleport and change into anoying objects?
*example, in 5 he is a motorcycle*

He is a tough cookie too. He actually has a good reason to kill all of his foes too.

And he is funny too. I mean, come on! When does Jason say anything?

I just like watching his movies just to see his different remarks.

The friday the 13th films are all the same too me. Some naked chick swiming in the lake, gets chased by Jason, he stumbles behind her and barely can keep up.

She turns around to see if she is followed. Nothing in sight...

Suddnely, she turns around to see Jason magically appear in front of her and she gets her face cut off.

That gets dull pretty quick.

Freddy is scary because he can get into your mind and see your fears and use them against you.

That is why they are always different! No one shares the same fears!

Maybe I am just preaching a useless miracle, but I am serious. Freddy is a tough dood!

But, jason is an ok killer, but one guy I like even more then Freddy is Chucky. I mean, who can beat a killer doll?
I guess I just prefer Jason because he doesnt talk... all those cheesy lines from freddy get annoying.....
Old 10-10-2003, 09:27 PM
slashherthroat

jason is the cuttthroat of them all
JASON ALL THE WAY
Old 10-11-2003, 08:08 AM
Blaze

well, they do get annoying,

But the best part is the fact that he has a good character, jason is just ... well...like a cardboard cut out
Old 10-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Hellraiser

I would have to go with both, I can't really decide between them because: a. Freddy is funny and does have some rather funny comments at times, and he also has the dream reality element which makes things more interesting. b. Jason doesn't speak and may be more of a mainly hack/slash character, but it's good for those times you don't want intrigue and just prefer to watch plain old gore and murder. :D
Old 10-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Blaze
well, they do get annoying,

But the best part is the fact that he has a good character, jason is just ... well...like a cardboard cut out
yeah and that cardboard cut out tore someone up LOL :D
Old 10-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Hellacious Demon

Being a loyal FreddyFan I have to say Freddy. But Jason is not a cardboard cutout. Jason kicks ass. You also said that Freddy can't die. True. But neither can Jason u dumbass. Mrs. Voorhees even said so in Freddy vs. Jason. "Jason, you're not dead. You're just sleeping." Do you remember that? Or didn't u see the movie at all. And I think Jason can teleport too. I mean he has to be able to be able to be behind somebody than in front of them. Or maybe he knows shortcuts. He's probably really fast.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:28 AM
Hellraiser

ok first off, Mrs. Voorhees in FVJ was Freddy using her voice to trick Jason into gettin his ass up and killin shit again. So please do not go trying to act like you know everything then miss a simple little detail like that......it shows ignorance. Thats all i gotta say. O, and Jason....4 life, unless he decided to go on a field trip to Haddonfield, then we all know who the man is.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Hellacious Demon

Sorry baelinfang. You're right, I did make a mistake. And I was pretty ignorant. But u were just rude. U are a rude son of a bitch. Nah I'm just kidding with u. You're pretty cool. Even though u were rude.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Hellraiser

Just preventing a fellow horror fan from lookin bad in the future. No hating from this end.