Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
Your next movie could be you filming me watching people throwing up in this movie and thus, being sick myself. i have no tollerence for vomit whatsoever.
he went offline to work on a script right away.

this should take 5 minutes.

Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 AM
whatever gets you through

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
he went offline to work on a script right away.

this should take 5 minutes.

this made me laugh out loud! very funny!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Undead

a review by Necromagickal !!

ReGoregitated Sacrifice

by: NECROMAGICKAL

Within the cinematic genre of horror, we have become accustomed to the splattering of blood and the evisceration of the human creature upon our ocular perceptions. Yet blood and guts have become cliché in the modern horror film. We have become immune and desensitized to the fright and disgust that the horror film is intended to evoke, by its very natures, within our psyche.

As our collective visual consciousness evolves as a society and greater universe, the grotesque aesthetics of the horror film must also grow. The insatiable deviance of the contemporary horror fan demands more from the arsenal of seemingly finite biological slaughter and fright. We are no longer shocked by the visual presence of torture and death. We have seen such things ad nauseam. Nausea is exactly where Lucifer Valentine, the regurgitating progenitor of "vomit gore", arrives into the open mouths of the horror genre.

Lucifer Valentine, the Satanic hierophant of Roman Showers and lubricating emetophilia, has invoked utter repulsion within the stomach of horror fans with his fringe classic "Slaughtered Vomit Dolls". His films are of course not simply expressions of visual disgust through blood, gore, and bile. They have a much deeper and primal resonance. One may say that the films of Lucifer Valentine are cinematic expressions of the unstable uncertain realities of Quantum mechanics.

Lucifer Valentine has returned unto existential celluloid planes to unleash the second in his series of murderous bile erotica with the film ReGoregitated Sacrifice. The film continues the tragic ethereal demise of Angela Aberdeen, played with seducing psychological unraveling by Ameara Lavey.

ReGoregitated Sacrifice, like its predecessor, is a hallucinogenic non-linear journey between the life and death of Angela. It is a cinematic example of what the tortured soul may experience within the post mortem Bardo of the Buddhist as well as its experiencing of quantum multidimensional realities.

ReGoregitated Sacrifice surpasses Slaughtered Vomit Dolls in terms of the degree of bile and blood, as well as erotic visual. The Presence of the Black Angels of Hell introduce, among its many esoteric cinematic connotations, the role of rape and torture of the feminine by the feminine. The prevalence of lesbianism with sex and death represents the all too ignored aspect of the creative-destroying complex of the feminine archetype. Like critics of so many films where questions of woman hating is always pointed, the role of the Black Angels of Hell will perhaps quell such allegations.

The cinematography and camera work, performed by Lucifer with secondary work by The Black Kid, is excellent artistically. The various technicalities and style reflect perfectly the hallucinatory and often demonic experiences the death of consciousness from incarnation may experience. The special effects were created by Arcanum Design Works, who also worked on Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, and Chris the Heathen Valagao. The blood and carnage within ReGoregitated Sacrifice ranks with any professional film and has a realism to parts of it that makes one question whether Valentine in reality made a snuff film.

It is a film that, like its predecessor, will more than likely be misunderstood by the common denominator of horror and film fans. It is more than a mixture of sex and death showered with vomit. It is more than simple shock value cinema. It should be considered as a film testing limitations and forming an evolving symbiotic relationship between the experimental and horror genre. Besides watching with an open mouth, from becoming nauseas yourself, it should be watched with an open mind.

Written, directed, photographed, edited, and scored by Valentine himself, ReGoregitated Sacrifice illustrates that Lucifer is certainly a talented and controversial character within the horror genre. His ability to transform tabooed subjects into shocking and frightening art indicates that he will be remembered, and not forgotten as many independent controversial filmmakers are.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:56 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

why is it that when I Google NECROMAGICKAL, all I get is some dude's Bloody-Disgusting profile page?

Not really a reliable review source there

And "We are no longer shocked by the visual presence of torture and death" doesn't quite ring true. We are no longer shocked by the torture and/or death of characters with whom we have no emotional connection.

Make us care about the character and a hangnail can be effective.

Shock for shock's sake is the only thing to which we've truly become numb.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 06-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Undead

thanks for ya comment !! i disagree though with the part about Necromagickal not being "reliable"; he's a huge horror fan and a great writer. a huge part of the reason why i am making my movies available to everyone by download for a donation, if they wish to donate, is because i value ALL HORROR FANS OPINIONS and comments on my movies. they all matter and they all count. no one is better or more reliable than anyone because in my opinion there would be no way to actually account for that or to measure that somehow !!

thanks though for your thoughts !!

LV666.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
I think Rod's just saying that I wouldn't rely on Nekromagical's review to get you a job in the big time or anything. Putting that review in your profile isn't any more helpful than saying "Well, my mom enjoyed my movie." in a job interview.

Basically, yes everyone's opinion counts, but a review from some horror fan and a review from Ebert and Roeper are two totally different things.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Undead

ha ha yeah ! cool, well i know what ya mean except i'm definitely not looking for a job in the "big time", that's very very far removed from what i'm doing with movies kinda the opposite . . . i'm happy doing my own thing

ebert and roeper seem like really nice knowledgeable kool guys but again have almost nothing to do with extreme underground vomit gore . . . so i actually do value some horror dude fans opinion as much as anyone . . .
Old 06-17-2008, 03:22 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Well, you know, it's good to do what makes ya happy. :cool:

Friend....gooooood!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
And "We are no longer shocked by the visual presence of torture and death" doesn't quite ring true. We are no longer shocked by the torture and/or death of characters with whom we have no emotional connection.

Make us care about the character and a hangnail can be effective.

yessir...

something i've been saying for years ...

which is why i dislike most 80's horror.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Doubt it dude if that shit's done well it's never tired and makes for a pretty fuckin' unnerving viewing experience which is what horror's all about.