Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows

Old 10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Evil Dead

"Full Metal Zombie" was decent.

SPOILERS

Romero and Night of the Living Dead are confirmed to exist in the Z Nation universe. It's great to see Bill Moseley show up as General McCandles. The DJ Qualls scenes were kind of funny as were the scenes with Doc stuck in the ventilation shaft. Glad he survived and excellent fake out at the end.

Last edited by Monkey Astronaut; 10-04-2014 at 05:19 AM.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
That's not necessarily a bad thing.
agreed
Old 10-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Three years since a zombie virus devastated the United States, a group must transport the only known survivor three thousand miles from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. His antibodies are the world's last best hope for a vaccine. However, he harbors a dark secret that threatens them all.

http://www.syfy.com/znation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_Nation

Premiere was this friday.
Haven't seen it. Will start watching when the season's finished.
I have doubts since it's from the Syfy channel but Vikings ain't bad so this good be alright too.

In other zombie news: a spin-off from The Walking Dead is confirmed.
I always see the previews for this show looks pretty good but my gf isn't into scary movies! Liked walking dead.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
That's not necessarily a bad thing.
True but when they don't bring anything new and the characters aren't noteworthy then it can be a bad thing.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Evil Dead

I am very interested in this show but I don't have Syfy channel

Old 10-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

"Home Sweet Zombie" The zombies running into the electric fence scene was kind of funny as was the drill bit breaking off in dude's skull. Murphy starting to look part zombie. Since it's Syfy I assumed the tornado would have more zombies flying around in it.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Evil Dead

Episode 6 "Resurrection Z" This show just keeps getting better and better.

SPOILERS

The DJ Qualls intro was good and helped set the mood for the following creepy cult scene nicely. I like seeing the group having to improvise after being unarmed and killing the zombie with the electric hand mixer is one of the best kills so far. I wasn't expecting Charlie to be the one to die.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Evil Dead

Episode 7 "Welcome to the Fu-Bar"

SPOILER

I like how the group keeps running into different pockets of survivors. Splitting up the group should be interesting. The outhouse zombie was pretty funny.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Evil Dead

Episode 8 "Zunami"

SPOILER

The DJ Quall scenes were outstanding, his best yet. Yuri turning out to be a hallucination was an excellent twist although you could see it coming. The mass zombie migration is an interesting idea. Doc's thoughts when he was locked in the morgue made me laugh. Murphy is a huge asshole, at least he came back for the group though. I'm expecting him to be able to control the zombies even more as time goes on.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Living Dead

The show is definitely finding it's own legs and catching a nice pace...
Going out on a limb by killing not one, but now 2 of it's male leads.
I hear it's already been approved for a second season.
But woah at zombie boy just opening that fuckin door at the end...knowing mom and kiddo are upstairs...
That reminded me of Ayra and the Hound, when he stole farmer dude's silver...explaining that he was too weak to survive, so he may as well lose his silver now. Seeing the woman and kiddo cringing...he swiped their food cuz I guess he didn't figure they'd be alive long enough to eat it...then...turned around and sped up their death by letting the walker in.
That was cold and from one of the main characters, definitely a darker turn in personality and, perhaps, evolution into...what...a walker?