Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

imy parents used to fight and argue alot when i was a kid and for years, i dreamed about a man chasing me around my house and through woods. in the end he would kill me and i would wake up screaming. this lasted for about five years,almost every night.
on another note;

Bloodrayne

If you can help me with this one, i would appreciate it.
in college, i had this dream. im walking down a city street at night, i am alone, the wind is blowing. suddenly, i see these huge whales that look like they are made out of black, gooey tar, dancing down the street towards me. they are swinging around light poles like fred astaire, and they start doing handstands. except that when they do, their tails become their heads, and their heads become their tails. and they dance, and frolic closer and closer to me, and it freaks me out. then that part of the dream ends. the next thing i know, im standing in the college chowhall getting a tray of food, and i go to sit down nut i see stephen king sitting at the table next to me. i know that he doesnt want to be bothered, so i try not to look at him. then he looks up at me and says, billy, come here, i want to tell you something. so i join him, and he says, i want you to remember these three things. 1. your father loves you. 2. i cant remember what he says, sorry bloodrayne. 3. the whales are not what they seem. then i woke up. this has preplexed me for years, and i still dont know what the whales are. if you could help me i woulb appreciate it.