Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-24-2003, 07:32 PM
That fucking Guy...

more..

a dude called vincent price could really get the horror "feel" going on in a movie....not that he's always a badguy or anything, there's just something about the deepness, clarity, and resonsnce of the guys voice that just doesn't come along that often.
Other than that I liked the scream voice-changer voice,

And one of the deadite chicks in Evil dead...I think the same one said both of these lines;

"I don't wanna die Ash, I don't wanna die" laughing while imitating the guy who's badly injured.

"Thankyou, I don't know what I would've done if you'd left me in the fire, burning my pretty flesh..."

those were cool, but I also liked the deadite Lindas voice when she was singing "we're gonna get you, we're gonna get you, not another pee-eep, time to go to slee-eep..."

And chucky, gotta love that guys maniacal laugh...
Old 11-26-2003, 07:14 PM
That fucking Guy...

old but new

ok, this is a repeat post, just wanted to see whos with this list....

a dude called vincent price could really get the horror "feel" going on in a movie....not that he's always a badguy or anything, there's just something about the deepness, clarity, and resonsnce of the guys voice that just doesn't come along that often.

Other than that I liked the scream voice-changer voice,

And one of the deadite chicks in Evil dead...I think the same one said both of these lines;
"I don't wanna die Ash, I don't wanna die" laughing while imitating the guy who's badly injured.
"Thankyou, I don't know what I would've done if you'd left me in the fire, burning my pretty flesh..."
those were cool, but I also liked the deadite Lindas voice when she was singing "we're gonna get you, we're gonna get you, not another pee-eep, time to go to slee-eep..."

And chucky, gotta love that guys maniacal laugh...

And now one I forgot - Wishmaster, I can't remember if it was the same in the first one, but he had a pretty cool voice in the second one that I've seen again recently.
Old 11-27-2003, 11:49 AM
Living Dead

Is it the Harry Potter movies that have those freaky, freaky, freaky, skinny, greyish creatures that resemble aliens somewhat? The ones that have the raspy, terrifying voices? I left the movie playing in the background when it was on the dish and heard one say something like "yoou don't have any friendsss"...I was like, ugh, gotta turn that creepy thing off! It still gives me the chills. Great creature...but spooky.
Old 11-27-2003, 03:10 PM

it sounds like Gollum from LORD OF THE RINGS!! DOBBY is from HARRY POTTER 2 but he is more soft spoken, and from what you said he said I'm pretty sure I'm right.