Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2003, 05:57 PM
does anybody read this?

i'm gonna go with the nightflyer on this one. i thought that he looked so cool. also i like chatterer from hellraiser too.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
i'm gonna go with the nightflyer on this one. i thought that he looked so cool. also i like chatterer from hellraiser too.
Yeah, the Nightflyer was fucked up looking.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
normally i would say pinhead is the best, but pennywise the clown from stephen king's IT is the only one thats ever scared the hell outta me, i dunno maybe its just a fear of clowns or something *shrugs* also in the shinning (not the one with jack wuts his name but the one on FX and USA) the girl in the bathtub really scares me (took me 2 yrs 2 finally be able to watch the entire movie, after the scene in the hotelroom where she starts singing and chasing the little boy) and the characters from Rose Red r pretty scarry, but pennywise is the worst..or in this case....best
Old 11-25-2003, 08:32 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
normally i would say pinhead is the best, but pennywise the clown from stephen king's IT is the only one thats ever scared the hell outta me, i dunno maybe its just a fear of clowns or something *shrugs* also in the shinning (not the one with jack wuts his name but the one on FX and USA) the girl in the bathtub really scares me (took me 2 yrs 2 finally be able to watch the entire movie, after the scene in the hotelroom where she starts singing and chasing the little boy) and the characters from Rose Red r pretty scarry, but pennywise is the worst..or in this case....best
Right on! she looks great in the miniseries much better than the kubrick version. Flame away guys lol. Ya pennywise has got the look.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:46 AM
Hellacious Demon

I change my mind. That monster from Resident Evil looked awesome. Pennywise creeped me out too.