Old 03-30-2012, 06:40 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadliquor View Post
Yeah, if you couldn't get through Poughkeepsie Tapes, 8213 Gacy House will definitely have you throwing something large and heavy at your TV.

Some horror fans have no taste, and will enjoy any piece of dreck thrown in front of them. But watching bad horror movies is actually an important part of being a horror fan. It makes you appreciate the good ones even more.
That is very well put yes the bad films do make you appreciate the good ones more. To give an example-I'm a huge fan of Italian cinema but there have been some bad eggs even there so I won't just watch any Italian horror film. Though there's no possible way for you to avoid all bad movies (or films you personally think are bad) and that makes horror viewing exciting. Is the next film I'm going to watch be like classic Fulci or Argento or is it going to be painfully dull and forgettable like The Sister Of Ursula-that's the whole fun of it.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

worse films are

dont be afraid of the dark
bug
the eye
the new daughter
awake
dark floors
crazy eights
christopher roth
panic button
freeway killer

all fuckin crap
Old 04-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Silence View Post
worse films are

dont be afraid of the dark
bug
the eye
the new daughter
awake
dark floors
crazy eights
christopher roth
panic button
freeway killer

all fuckin crap
I liked dont be afraid of the dark (I assume you mean the remake because the original one is great), the new daughter, awake and dark floors. Crazy Eights was horrible though. Havent seen the others.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Lately...

Final Destination 5

Huge joke. TFD has to be the easiest series ever to make decent. These movies have only had shocker deaths working for them after FD3 (which was pretty decent imo) and even FD5 didn't have cool deaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Little Boo

The Blair Witch Project 2 was probably one of the most pathetic movies I've watched.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:55 AM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
I would agree with that

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevouringTheDead View Post
The Blair Witch Project 2 was probably one of the most pathetic movies I've watched.
Ooof.. yeah, that was real bad. I kept watching that piece of crap, hoping that it would start making sense at some point. Never happened. It did have some cute women in it though

If you want to see a truely terrible movie see Chicago Massacre: RIchard Speck. I watched it the other night, and this morning it was playing on my tv when I woke up. And It's just soo god awful! I just went on IMDB to get the name of the actress who starred in it. And It all makes sense now. Here's a quote from her IMDB
biography:
Quote:
Upon relocation from her hometown in San Francisco to Los Angeles, Joanne Chew landed a large supporting role opposite Corin Nemec in the Lionsgate film, "Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck" without having to audition.
I did not need to be told that! I saw the movie. It doesn't take a nursery school diploma to figure it out! My question is why didn't they audition her. I'm sure it has to do with her lack of gag reflex, but still. It's a fairly prominent role. Make her an extra, or the first killed. No, they made her the survivor girl. All she had to do is cry a little, get angry and and look sad for a few frames of the movie. What woman can't pull that off? I might need to look for a youtube clip now.

Bah! No youtube clips! But, I think I found something better. Seems like she might've got out of acting and become a realtor.When I put her name in youtube, it's got a few of her babbling about something, and all of the others are homes for sale by JChew. I know there are probably more than one Joanne Chew in the world, but I'm an optimist! I have to beleive it's her.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Jon

Send a message via Skype™ to Aim4TheHead
The new Day of the Dead.

The entire thing is beyond ridiculous. So, the Dawn remake has Ving Rhames, so naturally you would think the Day 'remake' staring the same actor would take up where Dawn left off, which actually would have been a cool concept. Even though it's implied at the end of Dawn that they all die. Instead we got whatever the hell that was. The sad thing is, I hear World War Z is going to be more similar to this catastrophe than anything else.

NOTLD 3D, I don't care if Sid is in it, it's tough to get through and not in a good way.

Oh, and Perkin's 14. The main reason I saw this one is because Michael Graves was in it. Turns out his role was as a pedophile, which was very disappointing.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevouringTheDead View Post
I agree. I thought it would at least be similar to the first one, but boy- was I wrong. It seemed like they tried to make a documentary style but due to the plot, just kinda ended up being bad instead.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
BuyTheTicket, TakeTheRide

I know Halloween 3 will be in this thread but i actually didnt mind it. That is if you take the aspect of Myers out of it.

Lesser known but just as bad.....Partyline