Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 11-25-2003, 04:19 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
They say you ALWAYS remember your FIRST...

So, is it true? Do you remember YOUR first horror movie?

Like MANY people, my first time was at the drive-in...The movie was CARRIE...I was 10 years old...I distinctly remember that I was in the floorboard much of the time, and when the hand came out of the grave at the end, I almost had a heart attack!...Oh, to be young...I would LOVE to be scared like that again...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i think its true because i remember my first horror movie, Hellraiser i was 5 years old and i watched it at home with my mom. ever since then ive been hooked hellraiser movies have always been my favorite and im hoping they'll keep bringing more. this may sound weird but i had a crush on pinhead (not the actor who played pinhead but the character) my mom thought i had problems and sent me 2 a psychologist :rolleyes: but given the chance i would fuck pinhead (the character) ya i know im weird, but i like it :)
Old 11-25-2003, 04:44 PM
does anybody read this?

my first horror movie was the leprechaun. i remeber seeing it at my cousin's house in the upstairs entertainment room with about 12 other people.
Old 11-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Hellacious Demon

My first horror movie was child's play. I seen it when i was like 5 years old. It scared the hell out of me.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

I remember my first and second..my first was when I was really little and living in New York..... THE SHINING
My second was Poltergiest when I first moved to Salt Lake City... I remember places not ages..I think I was something like
4 or 5...
Old 11-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
My aunt took me to rent movies when I was pretty damn young. I came back with Silver Bullet and The Monster Squad. And so it began.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Saint of Killers

Mom took me to see Jaws when I was like 5 at this old gothic theatre in Chicago, I dont remember the name of the place I think its gone now but i remember my mom putting my hand over my face when the shark attacks occured in the film. Have a fear of sharks ever since, I will never go into the ocean ever.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Hellraiser

I saw my first horror movies when I was young watching tv around Halloween. Legosi's Drac, Karloff's Frank and mummy, Chaney Jr's Wolfman. I still have the hot's for the girl monster in Bride of Frankenstein. Other than that, I remember the Jaws series and Elvira.

Groucho
Old 11-25-2003, 06:51 PM
Hellraiser

my sister came home from the movie store with the night of the living dead. scared the hell out of me. they're coming to get you Barbara, and look there comes one now! oh, by the way teenagezombie, if i drive nails into my head, put on a really cool leather outfit, and hurl myself into another dimension do you think we would have a chance?
Old 11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
Quote:
Originally posted by billbundix
my sister came home from the movie store with the night of the living dead. scared the hell out of me. they're coming to get you Barbara, and look there comes one now! oh, by the way teenagezombie, if i drive nails into my head, put on a really cool leather outfit, and hurl myself into another dimension do you think we would have a chance?
....hmmmm depends on how good u look in the leather outfit, and which dimension u hurled yourself into. but all in all i would say sure y not