Old 02-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Undead

I havent posted in a while because of all the racist's and ignorance on here, but i've been checking in every so often and now it seems safe enough.
However, in a way I think it was all a game, they were just trying to get our goat so to speak, and in a way we allowed it, to an extent.
but aren't we all just trying to fit in? I mean I know I am not a clown and there are no "real" werewolves, or actual vampires, it's all a game we do to try and fit in with our peers. to me it's rather silly, I enjoy horror movies and eagerly await the next best thing in horror.
Thanks for listening to this rambling, in a way it doesn't make sence. But later in life it just may.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gacy The Clown
or actual vampires
Would you put your life on that?:confused:
Old 02-15-2006, 10:46 AM

Quote:
However, in a way I think it was all a game, they were just trying to get our goat so to speak, and in a way we allowed it, to an extent.
but aren't we all just trying to fit in?
Old 02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
dead delilah

Send a message via AIM to novadawn969 Send a message via MSN to novadawn969 Send a message via Yahoo to novadawn969
Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
True, true. I know many people who claim to be 'actual vampires' and actually drink blood. You never know, so watch what you say doll. Some might get affended. :D
Old 02-15-2006, 05:23 PM
I'M 37!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nana_baby
yea but shes never on
No shit sherlock! If she's not a member, she's not going to come on. Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by novadawn969
True, true. I know many people who claim to be 'actual vampires' and actually drink blood. You never know, so watch what you say doll. Some might get affended. :D
You're finally back! Boo-yah!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Undead

Quote:
Yes I would, just because you stay up at night and drink your blood or your groups blood doesn't mean you are a vampire, it means you believe in the vampire lifestyle. The over glorified Anne Rice version of romantic neck biters and levitators. I admit I once fell for the whole Interview w/a Vampire, Bram Stokers Dracula and Queen of the damned life style, But As my father once told me, everyone has an opinion and they are free to express it. I am not debating the fact that some of you believe in such things, I just don't.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes I would, just because you stay up at night and drink your blood or your groups blood doesn't mean you are a vampire, it means you believe in the vampire lifestyle. The over glorified Anne Rice version of romantic neck biters and levitators. I admit I once fell for the whole Interview w/a Vampire, Bram Stokers Dracula and Queen of the damned life style, But As my father once told me, everyone has an opinion and they are free to express it. I am not debating the fact that some of you believe in such things, I just don't.
Let me guess, You don't believe in Ghosts, Aliens, Bigfoot, The Loch-Ness Monster or any other paranormal/legend type beings, am I correct?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Undead

Quote:
Let me guess, You don't believe in Ghosts, Aliens, Bigfoot, The Loch-Ness Monster or any other paranormal/legend type beings, am I correct?
Actually I don't believe in Ghosts,Spirits,Bigfoot, Loch-ness. But I am not disputing them, Just really never believed in them. Most of the time they turn out like hoaxes, Like crop circles. There was a time that maybe a Bigfoot exsisted but now with all the modern technology, global tracking, body heat sensors etc... I am sure we would have known about a monkey/bear/man beast by now.
Aliens Can't really be sure, There is so much space it is hard to believe we are the only intelligent life or even the top of the universal food chain.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Actually I don't believe in Ghosts,Spirits,Bigfoot, Loch-ness. But I am not disputing them, Just really never believed in them. Most of the time they turn out like hoaxes, Like crop circles. There was a time that maybe a Bigfoot exsisted but now with all the modern technology, global tracking, body heat sensors etc... I am sure we would have known about a monkey/bear/man beast by now.
Aliens Can't really be sure, There is so much space it is hard to believe we are the only intelligent life or even the top of the universal food chain.
Well ghosts do exist. I am constantly tormented by them in my house.:(