Old 07-14-2016, 04:01 PM
Evil Dead

Last Shift -Video Review

I recently watched the film Last Shift. I really liked it. I ended up doing a video review of it.

https://youtu.be/kpLcc3SM_l8

Check it out if you have the time. Don't forget to subscribe if you want. I'm gonna be doing more horror reviews in the future. You should also check out some of my other ones too.

Anyway, I was really surprised by the movie. Especially the way it was directed. I also really like the psychological aspect to the story.
I'm also curious if what people thought of the ending.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdetective View Post
I recently watched the film Last Shift. I really liked it. I ended up doing a video review of it.

https://youtu.be/kpLcc3SM_l8

Check it out if you have the time. Don't forget to subscribe if you want. I'm gonna be doing more horror reviews in the future. You should also check out some of my other ones too.

Anyway, I was really surprised by the movie. Especially the way it was directed. I also really like the psychological aspect to the story.
I'm also curious if what people thought of the ending.
I remember watching it and enjoying it, but I remember so very little about it. So I guess its an ok film?
Old 08-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Scares Little Kids

I watched this one awhile ago myself. I thought it was done really well. Decent suspense and a nice psycological twist at the end.