Old 05-09-2018, 09:10 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Yep....sometimes id dress like the Terminator. Loved that movie. I have a thing for 80's night club scenes and there was a good one in that. The whole movie was a blast.
Yep, Terminator clothes too. I even dared to wear the heavy green army shirt unbuttoned going bare chested. The film is a blast.

Old 05-10-2018, 06:33 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I don't have the body for Terminator clothes.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:36 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I don't have the body for Terminator clothes.
Who does,lol?
Old 05-13-2018, 12:58 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Who does,lol?
True...not even Arnold anymore!
Old 05-13-2018, 05:40 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
True...not even Arnold anymore!
Yeah, I guess steroids wear off eventually.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:01 PM
This is a test

THE LEGACY 1978

A young woman (Katherine Ross) and her boyfriend (Sam Elliot) are lured under false pretenses to an estate in England. Not particularly scary but beautiful to look at.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I'm currently watching The Shining (1980). I love this movie because I can't quite tell if it's an actual ghost movie or a psychological movie. I also like it better than I do Stephen King's book (yeah, I said it) because the way that the father appeared to be deeply disturbed from the very beginning is what made this movie so unsettling and suspenseful. Men do snap and kill their families all the time in the real world which is truly frightening and the idea of a perfectly normal guy going evil and trying to kill his family only because of a hotel is too unrealistic and a bit silly to me.

I feel like Stanley Kubrick's version of the story was way better and the realism is what made it so scary.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:59 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I'm currently watching The Shining (1980). I love this movie because I can't quite tell if it's an actual ghost movie or a psychological movie. I also like it better than I do Stephen King's book (yeah, I said it) because the way that the father appeared to be deeply disturbed from the very beginning is what made this movie so unsettling and suspenseful. Men do snap and kill their families all the time in the real world which is truly frightening and the idea of a perfectly normal guy going evil and trying to kill his family only because of a hotel is too unrealistic and a bit silly to me.

I feel like Stanley Kubrick's version of the story was way better and the realism is what made it so scary.
a must see for you is Room 237, an excellent documentary disecting the shining... you'll see 'what you missed'.

Old 05-16-2018, 12:42 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
a must see for you is Room 237, an excellent documentary disecting the shining... you'll see 'what you missed'.

Saw this also, Sculpt and while it was worth a look, wondering WHAT those people (who we never see) were smoking to form;late those ideas, especially where Jack meets Mr Ullman
Old 05-16-2018, 07:18 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
Saw this also, Sculpt and while it was worth a look, wondering WHAT those people (who we never see) were smoking to form;late those ideas, especially where Jack meets Mr Ullman
I think some of those theories were kind of silly. Stanley Kubrick himself once laughed at all the conspiracy theorist in an interview because they were claiming that his movie was about the genocide of the Native Americans which he said wasn't true (and if you pay attention to this documentary you'll notice it really doesn't have anything to do with the people who made this movie).