Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rtbd
y Everyone did,
Er...No actually they didn't. Know why?
Well I'll enlighten you:

You see some of us live in a thing called 'reality'.
And in this 'reality' we don't see actual footage, shot by actual people, showing said actual people really being (it seems) murdered by something, with said actual people still missing presumed dead...appearing on cinema screens all over the world for your Saturday night entertainment next to the latest Tom Hanks flick at the local 10 screen multi-plex!!!
You see...'Reality', the thing some of us live in!

Stay the fuck away from movies man. You obviously can't work out the difference between fact and fiction and that makes you dangerous.

*Scans newspaper headlines for news of lone fantasist sitting on top of a water tower with a sniper rifle shooting at 'Aliens'*
Old 08-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

Stay the fuck away from movies man. You obviously can't work out the difference between fact and fiction and that makes you dangerous.

Stay away from this site becuse you are about the most annoying and rude person on here they should ban your ass from here. Yes your dumbass thought it was real you just dont have the balls to say so. you think you are some high mighty film buff who knows everything about movies well guess what if you did you would spend half your time on here arguing with people. You would be out making films but instead you are sitting in your pathetic lil house waiting for someone who you can argue with on the comp becuse you have no life. So please do me a favor and never say anything to me again are quote me. Have a nice boring life in the UK
Old 08-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rtbd

Stay away from this site becuse you are about the most annoying and rude person on here they should ban your ass from here. Yes your dumbass thought it was real you just dont have the balls to say so. you think you are some high mighty film buff who knows everything about movies well guess what if you did you would spend half your time on here arguing with people. You would be out making films but instead you are sitting in your pathetic lil house waiting for someone who you can argue with on the comp becuse you have no life. So please do me a favor and never say anything to me again are quote me. Have a nice boring life in the UK
That...That...That...That was poetry man!
Never have I read such a fluid example of the English language. The hysterical spelling, the lack of capital letters, the grammar, the sentence structure.
Just beautiful. *sniff*

And I do have balls. Big swinging British balls.
But I still never thought "Blair Witch" was real for the reasons, you really should read again, above.
You obviously did though (why is that no surprise?) and now feel damn silly about it. But i'm sorry, I can't join you in that delusion as I have a rather lovely British thing called...Common sense!
*kiss* *kiss*
Old 08-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Banned

rtbd:
Oh, and may I thank you (if I may be allowed to post on the board one more time with such personal crap) for the lovely, sweet and quite frankly UNHINGED message you left in my guestbook:

Quote:
Man i have to say you and your family look like the Adams Family is that what Uk people really look like. I f so i am glad i am a real american
Thanks man. You provided my ADDAMS Family (you can't even spell your insults right!) with a good laugh.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Banned

They’re creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They’re all together ooky,
The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum.
When people come to see 'em
They really are a screa-um.
The Addams Family.

Neat

Sweet

Petite

So get a witch's shawl on.
A broomstick you can crawl on.
We're gonna pay a call on
The Addams Family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know of alternate lyrics to this song?
Tell us!

...........are you working Dave up, rtbd?
Old 08-13-2005, 09:44 AM
Hellraiser

Blair Witch Project

I personally was horrified at the movie.I thought it was real while i was watching it but whats the proof that its fake.I mean i know it is im just curios.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
1980-1989...R.I.P.

The proof is....The actors in the movie are doing other movies....so, I would say that none of them are dead....
I just watched (can't remember his real name) "Josh" in Mad House...it was a pretty descent movie....
and cursed me with his eye
Four times fifty living men
(and I heard nor sigh nor groan),
With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,
they dropped down one by one."
...Iron Maiden...

Old 08-15-2005, 05:17 AM
Hellraiser

O lol i just got another one.In the movie when one of the three kids went missing it showed two of them arguing and the camera following them.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Scares Little Kids

The first time I saw it was in Autumn - my car was busted and I had to take a bus back. I thought it was an interesting experiment - Fox or UPN had done a TV alien abduction hoax special a few years before it that followed the same amateur movie method - so I didn't find it really original. But then I had to walk past the rainy, Autumn woods on my way back and it was suddenly a very spooky movie. Funny how little things will spin you feelings about a movie.
http://www.marsdust.com - fandom
lifestyles, celebrity interviews, forums
and fandom links
Old 08-20-2005, 08:22 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by AWSTRICER
O lol i just got another one.In the movie when one of the three kids went missing it showed two of them arguing and the camera following them.
Actually, you see Heather lay the camera on a log, if ot's the part Im thinking of.