Old 08-16-2005, 03:47 AM
Hellraiser

i know im new but congrats anyway please dont kick me out yet i like it here:D
Old 08-16-2005, 03:55 AM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
that's ya own fault.... you slacker :D ;)
Hes a slacker? I started here march 2004 and have 380 posts, Urg started here Aug 2004 and has 12000. :D
Old 08-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Just thought i would poke in and say that this maple syrup powered conspiracy must stop!
That's a very VERY funny line. "Maple syrup powered conspiracy." Jeez! How do you think of great stuff like that.

I think we should give Urge a prize, like, maybe, 15 free movies of his choice.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:10 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
That's a very VERY funny line. "Maple syrup powered conspiracy." Jeez! How do you think of great stuff like that.

I think we should give Urge a prize, like, maybe, 15 free movies of his choice.
Oh yeah, just what he needs - more movies!:D
Old 08-16-2005, 04:23 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Wink

Well, sure. And ya know what? With as many as he has, just mentioning something like that will have him hungering for MORE. He will soon be visiting the local reasonably-priced video shop and looking for a stack of bargains to take home.

Then he will rationalize the purchase in his mind by deciding that he "needed" them because his other videos were "old."

Then he will sell his heirloom jewelry on Ebay so he can get more movies, and he will rationalize THAT by deciding that "Well, we never wear that stuff anyway, and what good's a diamond, anyway? You can't eat it" etc.

I KNOW that's what would happen because...........it takes one to know one ;)
Old 08-16-2005, 04:28 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Well, sure. And ya know what? With as many as he has, just mentioning something like that will have him hungering for MORE. He will soon be visiting the local reasonably-priced video shop and looking for a stack of bargains to take home.

Then he will rationalize the purchase in his mind by deciding that he "needed" them because his other videos were "old."

Then he will sell his heirloom jewelry on Ebay so he can get more movies, and he will rationalize THAT by deciding that "Well, we never wear that stuff anyway, and what good's a diamond, anyway? You can't eat it" etc.

I KNOW that's what would happen because...........it takes one to know one ;)
OMG, that sounds just like him!! I can picture it now......
Old 08-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Oh yeah, I know totally how he is, because I'm that way too. We know you're reading this, Urge, by the way, and that's why I feel I have to mention that my video-sucking vampire media whore friend stopped by to watch some movies, and AGAIN they tried to borrow one. And I've TOLD this person, time and time again, that my video shelf is not a freaking lending library! So I was like, "Uh, you don't need to borrow that...we should just watch it...yeah, let's watch it, right now..." So I put the damn thing in the video player to satisfy this person's, uh, urge. And then I left the disc in the machine when the movie was over, as a kind of a signal that "the god damn disc is staying HERE, don't you UNDERSTAND yet?????" This has been like the tenth time I've tried to get the message across in various ways.

I mean nowadays, gas is so expensive that if you lend a disc out to someone, then someone has to spend six dollars to drive somewhere to get it back, and they might just as well buy their own.

What do you think, Urge? Peas in a pod, yes?
Old 08-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I know totally how he is, because I'm that way too. We know you're reading this, Urge, by the way, and that's why I feel I have to mention that my video-sucking vampire media whore friend stopped by to watch some movies, and AGAIN they tried to borrow one. And I've TOLD this person, time and time again, that my video shelf is not a freaking lending library! So I was like, "Uh, you don't need to borrow that...we should just watch it...yeah, let's watch it, right now..." So I put the damn thing in the video player to satisfy this person's, uh, urge. And then I left the disc in the machine when the movie was over, as a kind of a signal that "the god damn disc is staying HERE, don't you UNDERSTAND yet?????" This has been like the tenth time I've tried to get the message across in various ways.

I mean nowadays, gas is so expensive that if you lend a disc out to someone, then someone has to spend six dollars to drive somewhere to get it back, and they might just as well buy their own.

What do you think, Urge? Peas in a pod, yes?
you really need to sort out that video-sucking vampire media whore friend, thats just wrong. Only selective people get to view my DVDs.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 08-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
Only selective people get to view my DVDs.
Agreed. I still haven't gotten my "Final Destination 2" back from my ex-cokehead friend.

New rule: Any drug higher than weed prohibits you from borrowing ANYthing.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Agreed. I still haven't gotten my "Final Destination 2" back from my ex-cokehead friend.

New rule: Any drug higher than weed prohibits you from borrowing ANYthing.
yep, we DVD collectors, need to lay down the rules. I collect for pleasure... not disspleasure when I have to hunt down my DVDs, like a bounty hunter.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>