Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Fast Food Employee Throws Boiling Oil At Customer

Fast Food Worker Throws Hot Oil, Burns Customer

Customer Has Second And Third-Degree Burns

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- An argument over service at a local fast food restaurant ended with a customer getting a lot more than she ordered.

Vouncile Lambert pulled up for a burger and fries at a pick-up window at a Checkers restaurant in West Philadelphia.

Instead, she left with second- and third-degree burns to her upper body.

Lambert blames a not-so-courteous fast food employee who had been fighting with a customer in front of her.

Lambert said the girl first dumped a soda on her, and as she spoke to a manager about the incident, the girl returned with hot oil.

"That's when the young lady came from behind with a cup of oil and just threw it through the pick-up window," Lambert said.

Lambert has hired a lawyer.

A manager at Checkers told NBC 10 the employee has been fired. She's also been charged with aggravated and simple assault, as well as reckless endangerment.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 05-06-2006, 06:29 AM
That fucking Guy...

Ok...I think the reaction was a little overboard, but I'm willing to bet the customer had it coming to some extent.
Working in fast food (in my experience) is already humiliating enough...underqualified asshole managers on a power trip, lording it over you because their life sucks and aint getting better, the corporations making you wear uniforms that seem designed to get laughed at, shifts forced upon you with little choice in the matter, shitty pay...it sucks.
Some customers seem to pick up on this, and are quite cool...about 10%. The rest are pretty much rude assholes that seem to think your life isn't bad enough without their stupid, low class fast-food eating asses condescending to you.
Probably a bad day, on a bad week, on a bad month...probably a customer blaming the employee for a mistake they themselves probably made..."you idiot, can't you do anything right? No wonder you don't have a REAL job", I'm pretty sure it'd have been along those lines...sometimes people snap...MOSTLY people make them.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:27 AM
Evil Dead

hmmmm

hey that is kinda close to me well it not a bad day till someone gets burned.

2.) I'll come back i always do but dying is such a b*tch i <3 chucky

3.) What would you do if harm came your way turtley harm.