Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Mother Had Lost Child Before During Childbirth

CHICAGO -- Doctors say a rural Mexican woman used her farming skills to perform a Caesarean section on herself -- and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The effort is described as "heroic."

The authors of a medical journal report said there are cases of women performing Caesareans on themselves, but none where mother and child both survived.

The woman lived in a dirt-floor house with no electricity or running water and was alone when she went into labor with her ninth child.

There were complications, and the woman's experience slaughtering animals helped her perform the crude C-section. Having lost a baby during childbirth, she was determined to save this one.

She was later taken to a hospital, where a nurse closed the incision with an ordinary needle and thread.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 04-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Banned

Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne

CHICAGO -- Doctors say a rural Mexican woman used her farming skills to perform a Caesarean section on herself -- and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The authors of a medical journal report said there are cases of women performing Caesareans on themselves, but none where mother and child both survived.

The woman lived in a dirt-floor house with no electricity or running water and was alone when she went into labor with her ninth child.

There were complications, and the woman's experience slaughtering animals helped her perform the crude C-section. Having lost a baby during childbirth, she was determined to save this one.

She was later taken to a hospital, where a nurse closed the incision with an ordinary needle and thread.
And men think they are "tough". LOL
Old 04-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Analrapist

Re: Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
And men think they are "tough". LOL
lmao !
there's nothing tougher than a female trying to protect her kin, imo.

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:45 PM
willows mommy

Re: Woman Gives Self C-Section With Knife

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne

just goes to show women are NOT the weaker sex. glad her and the baby r doing good though. that took guts

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 04-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
Its hard to imagine how hard that would be....
Old 04-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Post-Moderation

Funny how only women responded to this thread. I cant wait to get flamed by you guys lol. If by tougher sex you mean greater in terms of manipulation through sex, being deceitfull, all the while complaining about equal treatment of the sexes AND the lack of chivalry and how there are no real men left.

Not to mention the lies women spout about wanting a "nice guy", the only reason a woman wants a nice guy, is so she has someone to talk to about the asshole shes fucking. No woman wants the nice guy to BE WITH, just to help her deal with the dickhead she really wants. Im generalizing, but not by much.

Ill give you this act of self-cesarian is hardcore, curagous even, but im really tired of how prowoman every woman is in the world, and how Inpolitically Correct it is to even BE a male anymore.

Bring on the FLAMES!!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:21 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Funny how only women responded to this thread. I cant wait to get flamed by you guys lol. If by tougher sex you mean greater in terms of manipulation through sex, being deceitfull, all the while complaining about equal treatment of the sexes AND the lack of chivalry and how there are no real men left.

Not to mention the lies women spout about wanting a "nice guy", the only reason a woman wants a nice guy, is so she has someone to talk to about the asshole shes fucking. No woman wants the nice guy to BE WITH, just to help her deal with the dickhead she really wants. Im generalizing, but not by much.

Ill give you this act of self-cesarian is hardcore, curagous even, but im really tired of how prowoman every woman is in the world, and how Inpolitically Correct it is to even BE a male anymore.

Bring on the FLAMES!!
no flame here but a big lmao
Old 04-22-2004, 10:30 PM
First we crack the shell

The only thing STUPIDER than women, is the things men do to obtain women, well perhaps the stupid things women post on message boards.

Someone want to explain to me how this woman who lives on a dirt floor and no doubt doesn't know shit about shit can perform a C-section BY HERSELF, with what appears to be NO anesthetics, with a knife when there are NO cases of both surviving in previous attempts.

Also note the source of this article "doctors say" Doctors say alot of things, doesn't mean they arn't spouting out alot of bullshit.
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven.
ARTHUR:I-- what?
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.
ARTHUR:Well, I can't just call you 'Man'.
DENNIS:Well, you could say 'Dennis'.
ARTHUR:Well, I didn't know you were called 'Dennis'.
DENNIS:Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR:I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from the behind you looked--
DENNIS:What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
ARTHUR:Well, I am King!
DENNIS:Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?
ARTHUR:How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?
WOMAN:King of the who?
ARTHUR:The Britons.
WOMAN:Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR:Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.
WOMAN:I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS:You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN:Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS:That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
ARTHUR:Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
WOMAN:No one lives there.
ARTHUR:Then who is your lord?
WOMAN:We don't have a lord.
ARTHUR:What?
DENNIS:I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:Yes.
DENNIS:...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:Yes, I see.
DENNIS:...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
ARTHUR:Be quiet!
DENNIS:...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:I am your king!
WOMAN:Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing]
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
DENNIS:Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:Shut up!
DENNIS:I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
DENNIS:Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
Old 04-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Post-Moderation

It seems to me that the generation of women in their early twenties are kind of confused. They've been brought up by their parents who practised 'old fashioned' rules and values while being bombarded with the modern views of the sex roles. And, sadly to say, instead of choosing one, many women have decided to take the best of both worlds. I often dated girls who worked full time while I was an unemployed full time student. Some were 'moderate' feminist, and often found a way to blame their problems on the men around them. IN spite of all this, they would still expect me (the unemployed student) to pay for just about everything we did because 'thats how men are supposed to treat a lady'. So, they made more money than me, expected equality in the work place, but still insisted on me paying for everything.
If i go on a date to a movie, not only do i have to pay, but i also have to watch a movie of the womans choice. If i go out for dinner, not only do i have to pay, but i go to a restaurant of the womens choice.
What exactly am I getting out of this relationship?

I'll tell you what i'm getting. Only one thing. Sex! This is why Bill Maher referes to relationships as legal prostitution. And, being that women like sex as much as men, (they just pretend they don't) you can see that women get one hell of a lot more out of a relationship than the man does. Like i said at the top of this post, obviously not all women are like this. But, from my experience, more are like this than you would think.

What does this do to men? Well, some turn into the 'pussy wipped' men that are pretty much their womans slave. Others just turn very angry and resentful towards woman. And then there is those that actually find a great woman and live happily ever after. Im not saying it doesnt happen, we should all be so lucky. But im tired of the huge double standard at work here.

"you say women are smarter than men? yea!yea! round of a appluase, you say men are smarter than women? your fucking booed off stage"

Last edited by Arioch; 04-22-2004 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-23-2004, 02:19 AM
First we crack the shell

"a Northwestern University obstetrician who learned about the case from a colleague." Straight from the article, well I heard from a colleague that its complete Bullshit, why not put that in the news. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven.
ARTHUR:I-- what?
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.
ARTHUR:Well, I can't just call you 'Man'.
DENNIS:Well, you could say 'Dennis'.
ARTHUR:Well, I didn't know you were called 'Dennis'.
DENNIS:Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR:I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from the behind you looked--
DENNIS:What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
ARTHUR:Well, I am King!
DENNIS:Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?
ARTHUR:How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?
WOMAN:King of the who?
ARTHUR:The Britons.
WOMAN:Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR:Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.
WOMAN:I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS:You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN:Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS:That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
ARTHUR:Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
WOMAN:No one lives there.
ARTHUR:Then who is your lord?
WOMAN:We don't have a lord.
ARTHUR:What?
DENNIS:I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:Yes.
DENNIS:...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:Yes, I see.
DENNIS:...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
DENNIS:...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:I am your king!
WOMAN:Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing]
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
DENNIS:Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
DENNIS:I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
DENNIS:Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
Closed Thread