Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Rage777

Scariest movie you have ever seen

Okay guys, I have been watching horror all my life and sure ive seen a film that will give you the chills here and there but its would be really sad if that is the best horror media has to offer. I wanted to hear some suggestions on what you guys would thing is like all time unmatched scary movies out there, I'm talking about ones who haunt you as you grow up, something you can never forget about. You guys hear of like the 10 movies to die for aka horror fest, they are like the movies are so graphic and raw that they weren't able to release it in theatres. I watched one of them, the one called The Grave Dancers, sure I thought it has its moments in a scene or too but cammonnnnnn. So I wanna hear some suggestions from you guys out there, I am sure there are peeps out there with tons of more horror experience than me, just hope you can share the wisdom.

So lets hear some suggestoions guys........
Old 12-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Evil Dead

i filmed myself taking a shit standing up... i can upload it to an FTP if you wanna see it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Synthetic Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec7ral View Post
i filmed myself taking a shit standing up... i can upload it to an FTP if you wanna see it?
I don't care how much horror you have seen, THAT would be fucking scary!

:eek:
Old 12-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Misanthrope

omcdave or renob would crack wood over that shit :D
Old 12-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Your thread title suggests creepy/scary, but your post suggests you're looking for something disturbing/disgusting instead. Or do you consider them to be one and the same?

Tell us a little bit about your taste in movies so we can better assist you.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:44 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage777 View Post
Okay guys, I have been watching horror all my life and sure ive seen a film that will give you the chills here and there but its would be really sad if that is the best horror media has to offer. I wanted to hear some suggestions on what you guys would thing is like all time unmatched scary movies out there, I'm talking about ones who haunt you as you grow up, something you can never forget about. You guys hear of like the 10 movies to die for aka horror fest, they are like the movies are so graphic and raw that they weren't able to release it in theatres. I watched one of them, the one called The Grave Dancers, sure I thought it has its moments in a scene or too but cammonnnnnn. So I wanna hear some suggestions from you guys out there, I am sure there are peeps out there with tons of more horror experience than me, just hope you can share the wisdom.

So lets hear some suggestoions guys........
There are plenty of classics out there that scare the hell out of kids and the general adult public (exorcist, the ring) but just dont jave the same impact on day to day horror fans. So are you looking for the kinfd of thing that scares horror fans, or people in general?
Old 01-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Tisha

It is still the Amityville Horror (1979), not to be confured with the remake, which was just unbelievably stupid.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:20 AM
TRY ME, I DARE YOU

Send a message via AIM to halloweenfreak1
UMMMMMMMMMM............. you know thats a good question, probubly halloween the first time i saw it ( I was 7). And ummmmm....... i dont know about scare the hell out of me but the thing had its moments.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Evil Dead

I think the hard thing is that the films that traumatized me in my youth (e.g., The Exorcist, Jaws, The Shining) don't have the same impact today because I've seen them so many times. Coming up with a film that is truly scary in my adult years is a challenge. Honestly, I think I'd have to say that the closest I've found was Blair Witch Project. As someone who used to do a lot of tent camping, this one really freaked me out the first time I saw it, haunting me for days afterward. I'm not even sure what a close second would be at the moment, but I'll give it some thought.

I think this has the potential to be a good thread if we can keep it above the level of toilet humor for a change.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Evil Dead

the movie that scared me were

1 Ju-on: The Grudge - the whole movie was so scary, (one scene in movie creep me out, the was when the girl wake in middle of the night to see that the Ghost boy and girl looking her)

2 Ringu- this movie did scare the hell out me, i was on floor and close to the TV at time girl came out TV and that scared the shit out of me, almost ran out the room

3 Evil dead 2 - 1st time i got scared so i turn it off, but then the next day i watch not turing it off, great movie

4 Signs - when they show the part the Alien at the birthday party that ALWAYS sends shivers down my back (why is this movie a 12 it should be a least 15)

5 The Thing - that all am going say

that my top five movie that scared me