Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 06:55 PM
For Vendetta

Welcome aboard, gentlemen!

Don't worry about time. There will be PLENTY on offer. The role-play of Crysis is...different.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Cranky

Okay, I guess...

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 11-08-2009, 07:10 PM
mostly ghostly?

I'm in.................
Old 11-08-2009, 07:24 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
How could I say no with an intro like that?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
For Vendetta

"Reports have been pouring in about multiple disappearances of several people in and around USA and Canada. Eye-witnesses swear that they "just simply vanished into a black cloud of smoke". Your guess is as good as mine...truth or make-believe? The only known link established so far between all of them is that they were all members of a very popular internet website. Only recently, some of them had made personal contact with each other and had planned a big Halloween get-together. Police claim..."

"Turn off the TV! I am trying to concentrate on my math here," The Return raises his voice.

"Didn't our HDC friends plan a rendezvous recently?" MissMacabre asks thoughtfully, lowering the TV's volume.

Return puts his pencil down. "They did, and they didn't invite us," he replies. "So I have stopped caring for them."

"You know that's not true," MissM says. "You can never stop caring about __V__. He's your best friend there."

"The sole exception, except you," Return says quietly. "Give me my cell. I need to make a call."

MissM gets up and walks towards the desk. Just then, Return's cell starts ringing.

"It's Alkytrio666!" MissM says excitedly.

Return gets up and grabs the cell from MissM's hands.

"Hello, Alky."

"Return! Did you call V yet?"

"I was just going to. Why?"

"The stuff they just showed on TV...it's true! I called up Fortunato at least 5-6 times but no one's answering back. I don't have the number of his home. Then I tried Jenna26 but she didn't pick her cell up either. Something weird is going on!" Alky sounds alarmed.

"Meh...probably they have all ganged up for a big Halloween joke on us, Alky. Don't lose your socks just yet. Let me call V first." Return looks at MissM calmly.

"You know I usually don't. But this...I don't know. I just have a very bad feeling right now. If only I had V's number!" Alky's voice starts to crack.

"I will text you his number after I am done calling to him. Don't panic, Alky. I am sure there's a perfectly logical explanation to all of this. MissM is here visiting me. I'll discuss this with her and call you back."

"Okay. I will wait for your call."

Return looks at MissM again. "That bad?" MissM asks in a worrying voice.

"I hope not," Return replies and speed-dials a number on his cell.

"I'll get us some more beers," MissM walks out of the room into the kitchen.

Return bites his lower lip thoughtfully, as the cell at the other end keeps ringing.

The ringing doesn't stop. Return tries V's number repeatedly but it keeps ringing like before. Nobody answers back.

What the hell is going on, Return wonders. He puts his cell down and walks towards the kitchen. "Get me a normal one, MissM. No chilled stuff."

No reply comes back. Return shrugs and sits down at his table, and picks up his pencil again. He looks at the opposite wall and starts thinking.

A small wave of chilly air grips at his ankles. He jumps up and looks down. A small gist of black smoke starts protruding from the floor, which increases in size and engulfs his legs and lower body.

"MISSM!" Return yells in sudden, deep fear.

The smoke covers him completely and Return starts screaming. No sound can be heard as he disappears into it and the last tufts of black smoke mingle into thin air.

In the kitchen, the fridge is open and two beer cans roll on the floor, unopened.

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-08-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Only gripe - the day I start giving a fuck about math is the day I'll start praying to mysteriously disappear :p

Seriously though, I'm getting pretty intrigued.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:41 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Only gripe - the day I start giving a fuck about math is the day I'll start praying to mysteriously disappear :p

Seriously though, I'm getting pretty intrigued.
You need to do well in it either way. ;)

Welcome aboard, NE & Fort!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
OMG, I LOVE that intro!!!

Okay, this is where I admit that I haven't read past the very first post yet, but I want in, if there's still time

I'm gonna try to read the rest of the thread now (well...after I check my PMs) :p
Old 11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
For Vendetta

Rayne!!!!!!!!! Hey darling! :)

You are SOOOO gonna love this. Welcome aboard!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
You need to do well in it either way. ;)
Not in Theatre School I don't ;)