Old 08-20-2018, 09:53 PM
Living Dead

zombie news anchors - video

This isn't a youtube video, so I don't think I can put it in the post directly (correct me if I'm wrong), so here's a link to the video.

https://vimeo.com/285948942

This takes place after the zombie apocalypse. The zombies have taken over and are now taking part in daily life. Our zombie news anchors here are Decay'cia Fleisch and Feaston Mann.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:17 PM
Banned

I don't get it. I mean it starts off seeming pretty serious but the style of animation and the fact that the news anchors were made to look like zombies or murder victims or something didn't make much sense either. Also the voices were clearly computer-generated but they had names as if they were real people. Then the news stories started getting weird. Going from talking about wide-scale zombie attacks to talking about people protesting an evil dead movie marathon didn't really make a lot of sense either but then taking it in an approach that made it all seem like a joke about a contest winning a supply of brains just made it all seem like a total train wreck. I'm not trying to be rude at all I'm just saying that this thing is all over the place and I don't know what to make of it. For what it's worth, the editing was really cool. I'm just not quite sure the message behind this.

Tags
humor, zombie apocalypse, zombies