Old 04-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
I have just a couple quick questions:

Are you involved in this film?

How are they, compared to the original Guinea Pig series? Are they related at all, other than the title?
Old 04-26-2018, 02:12 AM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife_fight View Post
I have just a couple quick questions:

Are you involved in this film?

How are they, compared to the original Guinea Pig series? Are they related at all, other than the title?
Hello!

No, I'm not involved in the film, just a fan and backer.

It's the 'American' version, with that I mean some stories are similar but are told in a different way.

I own an extreme/indie horror forum and if interested you can read a bit more. : )

https://www.extremehorrorcinema.com/...php?board=67.0

Unearthed Films {Stephen Biro's company} brought the Guinea Pig films to America when he obtained the rights to release the Boxset

Thanks for inquiring.

Last edited by DeadbeatAtDawn; 04-26-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:03 AM
Pepper's Ghost

Oh, ok. Cool! I have the boxset, the black one with red lettering. I found it used and on sale at a MovieStop. I'd never seen them, but had heard all the infamous stories. I honestly haven't watched all of them, but I've watched Mermaid in a Manhole a few times. I have to be in a certain mood to watch that sort of thing.

I've been seeing these "American Guinea Pig" movies mentioned a lot, here and elsewhere, and I've been curious what the correlation was. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2018, 06:12 PM
病気の

Quote:
Oh, ok. Cool! I have the boxset, the black one with red lettering. I found it used and on sale at a MovieStop. I'd never seen them, but had heard all the infamous stories. I honestly haven't watched all of them, but I've watched Mermaid in a Manhole a few times. I have to be in a certain mood to watch that sort of thing.

I've been seeing these "American Guinea Pig" movies mentioned a lot, here and elsewhere, and I've been curious what the correlation was. Thanks!

Holy fuck, you have The Boxset?!?!?!?! Lucky you!

If you eeverrr wanna sell it........
Old 04-27-2018, 09:23 PM
病気の

Quote:
When the song is finally sung, Lucifer will be unleashed.

The SONG OF SOLOMON will be unleashed

AUGUST 14, 2018

Director and Producer of The Song of Solomon, Unearthed Films CEO, Stephen Biro gives 100% Real Exorcism Rituals taken from The Exorcism book from the Vatican: DE EXORCISMUS ET SUPPLICATIONIBUS QUIBUSDAM and uses 100% practical effects from two of the leading FX Companies in Independent Horror, (Toetag and Oddtopsy).
Mary witnesses the brutal suicide of her Father. His death unleashes the savage forces of demonic possession in his daughter. The End of Days are upon the world. Famine, drought, looting and chaos is ripping the world apart and the Catholic Church is trying to save an innocent soul from the ravages of Satanic possession.

Wave after wave of holy men are sent to confront the possessed, but what is the Holy Church actually doing? The City on Seven Hills is working on the Second Coming of Christ but before He comes back - the Antichrist must rule for seven years.

The Song of Solomon's true nature is to unleash an evil the world has been waiting for since the beginning of time.

Bonus Materials
Commentary with Stephen Biro & Jessica Cameron
Commentary with Stephen Biro, Marcus Koch & Jerami Cruise
Behind the Scenes/Making of
Outtakes
Photo Gallery
Video Interview with Actress Jessica Cameron
Video Interview with Writer/Director Stephen Biro
Video Interview with Special Effects Artist Marcus Koch
Video Interview with Director of Photography Chris Hilleke
Video Interview with Actor Gene Palubicki
Video Interview with Actor David McMahon

Genre: Horror
Run Time: 86:00 mins
Number of Discs: 3
Audio: STEREO
Year of Production: 2017
Territory: NORTH AMERICA
Language: English
THE SONG OF SOLOMON RED BAND TRAILER
American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon Redband Trailer

“The Song of Solomon' has the ability to hit horror loving viewers where it hurts which is in the heart and soul.”
—Brad Slaton,Tom Hollands Terror Time

“A near perfect piece of indie horror brutality and ingenuity -- something that must be experienced firsthand.”
—Danni Winn, Morbidly Beautiful

“In this critic's opinion it's better than The Exorcist.”
—Spencer Evatt, House of Tortured Souls

“...it pulls no punches and makes no apologies,”
—Samuel Glass Jr., Beneath The Underground

“The film could have similar crossover appeal to the mainstream that made Martyrs and Inside such huge hits.”
—Phil Wheat, Nerdly

“The Song of Solomon is one hell of a demonic possession film and it deservedly remains in a distinctively grotesque class of its own.”
—Ryan Logsdon, Beneath The Underground

''With a focus on blood and gore this will keep horror fans happy!”
—James Pemberton, The Slaughtered Bird
Old 04-28-2018, 04:29 AM
Pepper's Ghost

What do you think of the other American Guinea Pig films? I haven't seen any of the American ones, and honestly didn't know they even existed until i saw this thread. I guess I'm just curious if they're as good, although the only way to answer that is to watch them myself and decide.

Last edited by knife_fight; 04-28-2018 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:17 AM
病気の

Quote:
What do you think of the other American Guinea Pig films? I haven't seen any of the American ones, and honestly didn't know they even existed until i saw this thread. I guess I'm just curious if they're as good, although the only way to answer that is to watch them myself and decide.
Bouquet is good. It has a rough grainy feel. This is what I would suspect a 'real' snuff film to be like, if there are any. It has Jim VanBebber in it. He's the cinematographer and has the small part as The Editor. As you can tell by my user name, he is my favorite cult director...ever.

AGP:BLOODSHOCK is absolutely amazing! Gore after gore and an ending thats incredible. I did not expect the finale. Direction and FX is done by Marcus Koch.

Song of Solomon will be out this August. I cannot wait to see what Biro did with this and VanBebber plays one of the priests. He uses real exorcism practices in here.

Thumb resize.

AGP: Sacrifice is done by Poison Rouge, shes from Italy. She made her film and I think Biro invited it to be in the AGP family. It's closer to the GP film 'He never Dies' with its self mutilation and suicide attempts.

Thumb resize.

Anyway I think he has 7 films total to be in the AGP Series. If you ever want to check out the two that are released, he has an Extreme Film channel. You can rent them.

https://vimeo.com/channels/unearthedfilmsextreme/videos

Thanks for reading. : )
Old 06-17-2018, 09:09 PM
病気の

https://www.facebook.com/541545530/v...0654799360531/
Old 06-20-2018, 08:49 PM
病気の

The LA premiere Screening of

THE SONG OF SOLOMON

at the Downtown Independent and VIP Metal Show next door at the Five Star Bar...

The screening starts at 8:00 PM and the doors open at 7:30. After the screening, there will be a Q&A with Stephen Biro, director of THE SONG OF SOLOMON, with cast and crew. Then the VIP Death Metal Event is right next door at The Five Star Bar, a one minute walking distance from the theater. Gene Palubicki, one of the stars of THE SONG OF SOLOMON and lead Guitarist of Angel Corpse will be coming in with his band, Perdition Temple from Tampa, Florida; fresh from the Maryland Deathfest. This one-time event will blow minds and damage ears.

If that isn't enough, we have Void Ceremony coming in from San Diego with members from Ascended Dead in their line up, also fresh off The Maryland Deathfest. And if you want more, we have San Francisco favorite Infernal Damnation joining the set along with Diabolos which a a local fan favorite.

We will have a costume contest called, Dress as the Possessed! Anyone dressing as the possessed of any film, or as any priest will be entered into the contest to win an honest to goodness prop from The Song of Solomon. Come meet the cast and crew of THE SONG OF SOLOMON. Jessica Cameron, (TRUTH OR DARE, CAMEL SPIDERS) Gene Palubicki, (Angel Corpse, Perdition Temple, AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: BLOODSHOCK) and Andy Winton, (AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: BLOODSHOCK) will be here as well as FX superstars: Marcus Koch, (100 TEARS, AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: BLOODSHOCK, WE ARE STILL HERE) and Jerami Cruise, (AUGUST UNDERGROUND 1-3, MURDER SET PIECES)!

Brought to you by Unearthed Films, the leading purveyor of the most extreme horror films in the world. All who join us for the cross event of pure Death Metal and Extreme Exorcist Horror will get a free 11X17 poster signed by director Stephen Biro, actress Jessica Cameron and more, plus some of the bands who play at this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Come see one of the most extreme, intense gore-tastic exorcism films ever made.

"In this critic's opinion it's better than THE EXORCIST."
—Spencer Evatt, House of Tortured Souls

"The film could have similar crossover appeal to the mainstream that made Martyrs and Inside such huge hits."
—Phil Wheat, Nerdly

"THE SONG OF SOLOMON is one hell of a demonic possession film and it deservedly remains in a distinctively grotesque class of its own."
—Ryan Logsdon, Beneath The Underground

''With a focus on blood and gore this will keep horror fans happy!'
—James Pemberton, The Slaughtered Bird
Old 08-05-2018, 08:03 AM
病気の

When the song is finally sung, Lucifer will be unleashed!

He's coming, DVD's are being released!