Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
What is Peanut butter jelly time?

Family guy episode.....Peter is unhappy, and Brian tries to cheer him up by dressing like a banana with maracas (however you spell that lol) and singing,
"It's peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! where he at, where he at, there he go, there he go, peanut butter jelly.....do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!"
Is this some kind of sex thing I don't know about....or is it just the writers on the show being (hilariously) retarded?
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?
Old 09-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Banned

There ya go thinking SEX again.

"Peanut Butter Jelly Time" is a Flash animation that emerged in the early 2000s and became an Internet phenomenon. Based on a song of the same name recorded by the Buckwheat Boyz, the best known version of the animation (usually distributed as a Flash clip) shows a pixelated dancing banana moving back and forth to the song's repetitive chorus. The original version was made by Ryan Gancenia Etrata and Kevin Flynn from a thread on OffTopic.com. In some versions of the animation, the song's lyrics are displayed on shoes.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:27 PM
whatever gets you through

newb - official internet crap historian!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
newb - official internet crap historian!
I'll accept that title.

Crap is a slang word meaning excrement. The word is used to mean not only excrement, but anything of low quality, or as a negative interjection. Note that this word can be considered a curse word, yet is considered mild enough that even a child may use it informally.

When not used literally it also may connote that something is inaccurate, of little factual substance, a lie, hype, or quackery. The word is used nearly interchangeably with "shit" as the less offensive of the two. Still, some people find the word crap offensive, even if not intended to mean feces, and will use the minced oath "crud" instead.

The word "crap" is old in the English language, one of a group of verbs applied to discarded cast offs, like "residue from renderings" (1490s) or in Shropshire, "dregs of beer or ale", meanings probably extended from Middle English crappe "chaff, or grain that has been trodden underfoot in a barn" (c. 1440s), deriving ultimately from Late Latin crappa, "chaff".

The word fell out of use in England by the 1600s, but remained prevalent in the North American colonies which would eventually become the United States. The meaning "to defecate" was recorded in the U.S. since 1846 (according to Oxford and Merriam-Webster), but the word did not hold this meaning at all in Victorian England.

The connection to Thomas Crapper is conjectured by Adam Hart-Davis to be a coincidence of his surname. The occupational name Crapper is a variant spelling of Cropper. In the US, the word crapper is a dysphemism for "toilet". The term first appeared in print in the 1930s. It has been suggested that US soldiers while stationed in the britain during World War I (some of whom had little experience with indoor plumbing) saw many toilets printed with "T. Crapper" in the glaze and brought the word home as a synonym for "toilet" — a sort of back-formation from "crap". This suggestion, however, overlooks the fact that "crapper" was a well-established word long before that time.

Yet another purported explanation is that Thomas Crapper's flush toilet advertising was so widespread, and the business name "T. Crapper & Co. Ltd, Chelsea". was seen on so many toilets, that "crapper" became a synonym for "toilet" and people simply assumed that he was the inventor.

Subjects may be referred to as "crap", used synomymously to words such as "rubbish", "baloney", or "hogwash". Examples may include: "This apple is crap", or "Your arguments are crap". (On the other hand, "Bob is having a crappy day", or "My dog just crapped all over the kitchen counter", etc.)
Old 09-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Peanut butter jelly time?
It's this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UmdeSW4OA...elated&search=
Old 09-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Scares Little Kids

That clip is so funny. I love peanut butter jelly time- its classic
Old 10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
I Am Violence

It's a dancing Bananna