Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 08-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Immortal horror fan

Chicago Police Stolen Car Chase Shootout - The Real Reality Show

I hate reality shows. But I've been watching all the videos of this police incident from all the different police cameras. It's like a scene out of a Grand Theft Auto game. People always say don't blame the victim and how a white person would have survived this incident. But when you go at the police like that, chances are you aren't going to come out in a good way no matter the person. All the videos are here.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...805-story.html

It's comical at times even though it resulted in the car jacker's death. Listen to some of the stuff the police officer says after the shooting. That he'll get desk duty. It's like that line in Point Break when Gary Busey's character says he hates shooting people because that's more paperwork. Also the crazy shooting after the car passes the police. They could have hit civilians or other police officers firing after the car like that. They definitely need more training for those situations.

I hope there isn't more blow up from this as all those police officers are on video and things are already tense enough.