Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 04-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Jaded

Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
All of my dreams are nightmares....ALL of them. There are very few that bother me anymore. I had one about 2 weeks ago that scared the shit out of me...It's too long to type it all out without the other comp where I have it all typed out in detail. But basically, a girl is eaten in front of me, and on my way out, I'm shot in the gut, but instead of bleeding to death, I aim the gun into my mouth and pull the trigger and kill myself mostly for the fact that I didn't help the girl when I could have....The whole dream was fucked up though. I'll put it on here one day if anyone wants to hear about it.
This is a really smutty gross interpretation of your dream, but hey that's me. Go muff munch a girl, you know you want to! Heh-heh.
But seriously it seems like maybe you have some issues about not helping someone you think you could have. Somethimes we can't help someone no matter how hard we try. Or after the fact we think of something we could have done but it's too late. That's part of life. Does that make any sense? If not, go back to my first theory, at least you'll have fun. ;)

"There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future." -Otis
"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
"Do your best, fuck the rest." -Me
"Onward, through the fog..." -Me
Old 04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by monalisa
This is a really smutty gross interpretation of your dream, but hey that's me. Go muff munch a girl, you know you want to! Heh-heh.
But seriously it seems like maybe you have some issues about not helping someone you think you could have. Somethimes we can't help someone no matter how hard we try. Or after the fact we think of something we could have done but it's too late. That's part of life. Does that make any sense? If not, go back to my first theory, at least you'll have fun. ;)
Not that kind of eating. The people in my dream were slicing skin off her arms and legs while she was still alive and selling it for $10 a slice....And about muff munching.....No comment....
Old 04-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Jaded

Quote:
Not that kind of eating. The people in my dream were slicing skin off her arms and legs while she was still alive and selling it for $10 a slice....And about muff munching.....No comment....
OK, so maybe it's the second theory. Is there someone you thought you could help and didn't? *grabs white coat and horned rimmed glasses* Honestly, I don't know what the hell dreams mean sometimes, I just thnk it's kind of fun to try and figure it out. didn't mean anything by it. But I'll give you a side hint, girls like guys that go muff diving (duh)! And we tend to return the favor.

"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
Old 04-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Evil Dead

I'm not gonna give much information just in case it can be used against me later in a court of law...LOL:)

Nearly ALL of my dreams are either sexual or extremely and vividly violent (but NEVER at the same time - i'm not that much of a sicko...again LOL). I always seem to remember at least one dream from the night before...always in color...like I just watched a movie. The weird thing is, i'm rarely bothered by any of them, no matter how violent they may be. To the best of my knowledge, I'm never "spooked" awake with the exception of the "falling" type of dream.

On the rare ocassion that a dream/nightmare does bother me throughout the day, it usually involves something that is currently stressing me out in real life that invades my dreams and changes into something alot worse than what is really happening. Like a relationship/divorce issue or something like that.

So Doctor, any good prescriptions for me? Or just a class jacket from the local Behavioral Institute which ties in back. :D
Old 04-19-2006, 05:41 AM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to Yasashii
Ehh...well i had this weird dream where I was in this dark little tiny room [ i'm clostraphobic or however it's spelt ], and I was just on this bed, and there was only enough room for this tiny little tv that was all fuzzy and when it did come in it had black and white images on it, and i heard banging on the door, and the door was right by me because the room was so small, and i started to open my mouth to scream but this thick tar filled my throat and made me choke so i couldn't scream or make any sound, and these veiny hands ripped from the bed sheets and started digging into my skin and ripping me apart.

Ouch.
*:·.
.·: *

<<--[x]Kyrstin <3's Heather[x]-->>

o8-o2-o4
Old 04-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Jaded

I've recently had a lot of falling dreams, ya know where ya jerk yourself awake as you're falling off a cliff.
Another strange type of dream I've been having is where I'm someplace in my past, but twisted somehow, and I know if I could just open my eyes, I'd be back in reality and know it's just a dream. But sometimes I can't open my eyes and I think, shit did I open my eyes and this is now my reality? It's all very confusing and obviously I don't sleep well on those night. And it'as almost like I go through several levels of my past before I finally wake up and realize what is really real. Pretty Freaky.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by monalisa
OK, so maybe it's the second theory. Is there someone you thought you could help and didn't? *grabs white coat and horned rimmed glasses* Honestly, I don't know what the hell dreams mean sometimes, I just thnk it's kind of fun to try and figure it out. didn't mean anything by it. But I'll give you a side hint, girls like guys that go muff diving (duh)! And we tend to return the favor.
I don't know...I think there probably is someone I should have helped, but didn't...My thoughts and memories weigh heavily on my mind....Always.....

ABout the muf munching thing....again, no comment. :cool:
Old 04-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Jaded

Quote:

ABout the muf munching thing....again, no comment. :cool:
OK, 'nuf said, just trying to make you laugh.

Old 04-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to chainleen Send a message via Yahoo to chainleen
A fairly normal dream for me considering....but last night i dreampt I went to see a Rob Zombie concert, more of a club tour size show though...and anyways, he comes out on stage for 2 minutes and stops singing and then starts wandering around the isles and is complaining and being just a general pussy. I don't remember what he was complaining about but it was along the lines of 'woe is me..I am rich.."