Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Scares Little Kids

Independent Horror Series.

Anyone know any good independent horror web series out there?

I'm a fan of "The Dead Hour" series. But there's got to be other ones out there. Right?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:51 AM
That Guy

I can do a shameless plug (Unless it get's moved) and direct you to my current project, almost ready for airing. Here's a trailer. Thoughts always welcome as long as they're legit ones. (Even bad comments lead to an improved show). LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F5WgUrlYTY
Old 08-23-2012, 02:47 AM
Scares Little Kids

Not bad at all. You even got a laugh out of me with the Clint Eastwood bit. Liked how you made half the trailer kind of sarcastic and then the other half way more serious. For an independent production this looks really good actually. Are you doing this with any money at all?
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 AM
That Guy

Nope. No money. At all. LOL - I struggle to scrounge up enough money to buy the cast water for the shoots. LOL.

Thanks, there's a few jokes in there. The trailer seems to be reasonably well taken, but I guess the show itself will talk right?

It's hard making a show because most people don't like any show right off the bat. They have to watch a bit to develop feelings for the characters.

It's a great process so far though, since most episodes are written by guest writers, and each episode has an entire new cast (Except the main guy) I'm meeting so many talented people. Well, here's to chugging on! Thanks for replying!