Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2008, 04:47 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
me and the wife were so hooked on that show when it originally aired. good fun.....perhaps a rental is in the future......God...has it been almost twenty years.....
Absolutely.

I've seen all of Season 1 as well as Fire Walk With Me (though I wish I had waited to see Season 2 before the movie).

The day that Season 2 came out on DVD I picked it up IMMEDIATELY (I had been waiting for its release after Season 1 for at least a year), though, for some reason I haven't gotten myself to watching it yet...

I guess I'm still slightly bitter that the Pilot episode was released separately from Season 1 in America. How LAME is that?!

I haven't seen The Reaper yet... I was intrigued when it first came out, but haven't heard anything spectacular about it, so I haven't watched it yet.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:34 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Good GOD I hope that means that Leland Palmer comes back. He HAS too. He ENDS the second film.

That's right; I refuse to call him anything but Leland Palmer.
I haven't watched JCII since way before I got into Twin Peaks...never even made the connection!

Damn, now I really need to watch it again. Leland Palmer owns you.

And Chrono, I HIGHLY recommend looking into the Gold Box edition of Twin Peaks. It's pricey, but it includes both version of the pilot + both seasons in all their glory. Its also got some pretty sweet special features...worth every penny if you ask me.

I still need to check out Fire Walk With Me though...
Old 08-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Love is like dying

jeepers creepers 3

i hope this one will be as good as the rest, i liked the first one up until he became a monster, but still enjoyed it.they are planning making a tv series after the movie, dont know if that will ruin the movies.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=22233
Old 08-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Evil is Better

Heard about this awhile ago. The second one sucked so im not expecting much out of this.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Love is like dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Heard about this awhile ago. The second one sucked so im not expecting much out of this.
i quite liked the second one, dont ask me why lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Evil is Better

It just didnt have the creepy factor that the first one did. Although i did really like the beginning with the scarecrow thing.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Love is like dying

Quote:
It just didnt have the creepy factor that the first one did. Although i did really like the beginning with the scarecrow thing.
that was the best part of the movie, i liked the first one with all the creepy part of the begining, but i think it would have been better if u dint find out he was a monster, just leave not knowing what he is.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:32 AM
That fucking Guy...

Yeah, that's what I didn't like about JC2, turned into a killing spree splatterfest (which appeals to some) at the relative cost of a lot of the atmosphere the first one had going for it.
Not to mention the *amount* of characters stuck in the bus just made it so you didn't really bother seeing them as anything other than cannon fodder.
Didn't much like the weapons, didn't think they were necessary and came across as a little too derivative of predator for my liking - though in all honesty I could have accepted this if the movie was more tense and atmospheric.

I've heard many a rumour about the third, seems the most recent I recall is actually meant to be set in the next "rising" period of the creeper.
I had previously heard about a prequel set around the "dark ages", that didn't go much past that...though an origins series may be ok...I think that will largely depend upon any kind of success of the third film though, whenever/IFever the fuck they release it.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Love is like dying

yeah i hated all the weapons he was using, that ruined it for me.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:57 AM
sCaRyNeSs

Quote:
Same with me.. Beginning was cool, but the rest was kinda comedy-like tbh, and the first one was a lot scarier.

I hope this will be as good as the first or better, and not as funny as the second.

SCREAMING OUT I'M A HORRORFAN 'TILL I DIE BITCHES