Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Crystal Lake Slasher

I am thinking he did adapt the Long Halloween and made a few subtle changes. There could be one or two surprise appearances in The Dark Knight yet.

- Walter Savage Landor.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
It's Knight :p

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtRaVa View Post
It's Knight :p

Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 PM
For Vendetta

September 17, 2007 - Oscar nominated actor Heath Ledger has gone on-camera to talk about playing The Joker in director Christopher Nolan's forthcoming Bat-sequel, The Dark Knight.

In a videotaped interview with Allocine.fr, Ledger said, "The Joker, so far, is definitely the most fun I've had with any character. He's just out of control. He has no empathy. He's a sociopath, psychotic, mass-murdering clown. And I'm just thoroughly, thoroughly enjoying it. It's exceeded any expectations I've had in terms of what the experience would be like. So it will be interesting."
Old 09-18-2007, 05:35 PM
The Dork Knight

I loved Begins and I'm definately looking forward to this one. And unlike just about everybody else I don't have a problem with Ledger taking on the joker role, do I think it was the best choice? No, but definately not the worst that could've been made and I'm excited to see how he's going to do.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:36 PM
For Vendetta

September 24, 2007 - Oscar winner Michael Caine has reportedly gone on record about Heath Ledger's portrayal of The Joker in the Bat-sequel The Dark Knight.

Batman-on-Film.com, citing The Melbourne Herald Sun and The Mercury, quotes Caine as saying that Ledger has beaten the odds and topped Jack Nicholson's much-ballyhooed performance as the Clown Prince in Tim Burton's 1989 Batman.

"He's gone in a completely different direction to Jack. Jack was like a clown figure, benign but wicked, maybe a killer old uncle. He could be funny and make you laugh," Caine said of Ledger (a MINOR SPOILER follows). "Heath is like a really scary psychopath. I did one scene with him and he was ready to go and had to come up in a lift and raid our place."

Caine recalled, "I didn't see him for rehearsal and when he came out of the lift he was so incredible I forgot my lines. He frightened the life out of me. ... I'd never met him before. He's a lovely guy and his Joker is going to be a hell of a revelation in this picture."

In other Bat-news, Variety reports that Beatrice Rosen (Peaceful Warrior) and Joshua Harto (The Believer) have joined the cast of The Dark Knight.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
The Dork Knight

Does this look like a guy with a white face dripping flesh coloured make-up or a guy with a normal face dripping white make-up?

http://www.x-realms.net/forums/index...eq=si&img=3905
Old 09-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to PhilnEdee
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTIN316426808 View Post
Does this look like a guy with a white face dripping flesh coloured make-up or a guy with a normal face dripping white make-up?

http://www.x-realms.net/forums/index...eq=si&img=3905
Honestly...Looks like both. Hope he's as good as the Joker as he's being hyped to be.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:18 PM
The Dork Knight

Pretty much all I got out of it too, not that I'd be outraged or anything like that either way, just curious.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:53 PM
No charge for awesomeness

I read that an FX artist died on the set today (Tuesday 9-25) in an accident related to the Batmobile.