Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-09-2007, 10:00 AM
For Vendetta

A couple of weeks ago it was reported that Anthony Michael Hall (Farmer Ted, Johnny Smith) was playing some non-specific criminal in the next “Batman” movie...

Well, seems that’s not quite right. The dude not only has a name…he has a name that “Batman” fans will most definitely recognize.

Hall could actually playing ‘The Riddler’ in “The Dark Knight”.

They could be right, but it seems a little silly adding another villain to the mix. After all, we’re going to have not only The Joker in the new film but also Two-Face. The last thing Chris Nolan wants it to have, is to have a “Spider-Man 3” on his hands.

Then again... Hall’s character will only be known as Mr. Edward Nygma in the film – and we won’t necessarily see him as ‘The Riddler’… so its possible. It is assumed that we won't see the character in full villain form until the next sequel, at least.

If this is indeed the case, then The Riddler and Two-Face will be the villains of the next movie…sound familiar?

http://www.filmick.co.uk/2007/07/gue...otham-now.html

http://www.moviehole.net/news/200707...xt_batman.html
Old 07-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Riddler and Two Face again? What I really want to see is Adam Sandler as the Mad Hatter and William H. Macy as the Ventriloquist.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:07 AM
Crystal Lake Slasher

The Joker, Harvey Dent, Gamble and now Nygma too? This could either turn out to be a great film, or a huge disappointment.

- Walter Savage Landor.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
The new teaser trailer and picture.

Joker Picture

Dark Knight Teaser on Youtube.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Mephistophiliac

Cool. What they said about going back to the Joker's roots looks to be true.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Evil Puppy

Check out the new photos of the Joker on http://www.whysoserious.com/ .

More viral marketing but the police blotter thing isn't bad.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:28 PM
For Vendetta

Brand new teaser :-

http://video.whysoserious.com/TDK_Te...st_L98hufT.mov
Old 09-05-2007, 08:33 AM
For Vendetta

September 4, 2007

It may seem a little early to be worrying about a third Batman movie while the second one is still filming, but if Batman Begins has taught us anything about Christopher Nolan it’s that he plans ahead. Batman Begins set the stage for The Dark Knight, with references to the appearance of the Joker in the next film. It’s likely that Nolan will do the same thing with The Dark Knight in setting up a third Batman sequel, and we have a surprising bit of information on who may show up in it.

One of our most reliable, long time scoopers just sent us the following tidbit: “Word is that Heath Ledger could be coming back in the next sequel which will have Two Face as the main villain.” In Batman Begins, the movie’s main bad guy was dead by the time the film was over. Ledger plays the Joker in The Dark Knight and if this is true then it means that he may end up surviving to torment Batman again. Assuming Heath is any good as Mr. J, I like the idea of Joker sticking around in the background of future film, making life miserable for Bats. He is after all, his chief nemesis. It makes sense for him to keep haranguing Bats.

Even more exciting than the idea that we may get the Joker in more than one movie is the identity of another villain who may be in Batman 3. According to our source, “it could also include a certain female feline as well.” Bear in mind that the script for Batman 3 hasn’t been written yet, so it’s all just talk at this stage. But if this really is something Nolan is kicking around for a future Batman project, then don’t be surprised to see a few hints at the future arrival of Catwoman in The Dark Knight.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Catwo...an-3-6253.html
Old 09-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Mephistophiliac

If he sticks with the influence of Long Halloween and Year One, there should be some hint of Selina Kyle being out there. I was hoping that Nolan would get closer to Long Halloween, which a Two Face based sequel would show the influence of. It's cool that he might not kill off the Joker, because Batman's rogue's gallery members are never one shot deals. The Scarecrow is still out there at the end of Begins, in spite of the puzzling and lame demise of Ra's Al Ghul.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:28 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Bring on TDK, just seeing the pics makes me want to see it more. Batman Begins is the best of all the films that have been made. Bale is the perfect Wayne/Batman. Even better than Keaton was. I'm sure TDK will trump Batman Begins, if Ledger can pull off The Joker.

Last edited by illdojo; 09-09-2007 at 08:29 AM.