Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I can see them trying to put Pamela Anderson or some shit like that in the role....no thankyou.
The role would be interesting to put on film though, I mean a good guy/bad guy type storyline...Seems Gwen Stacy is a little pointless though...
I'd also like to see the lizard as a potential "starter" villain, since they already introduced connors in the last film. I can't see the lizard carrying the film as the main villain though...a good fight with him would be cool though.
The Lizard could have had his own film if they did the story the way #2 went with Parker respecting Doc Ock and wanting to help him. But since they already did that storyline I don't think that the Lizard could hold his own storyline.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Evil Dead

Uncle Ben to Return for Spider-Man 3
Source: The Palm Beach Post March 10, 2006

The Palm Beach Post talked to 80-year-old Cliff Robertson, who revealed that Uncle Ben will make an appearance in Spider-Man 3:

Robertson, now known as Spider-Man's uncle, told Page Two he'll take back the ghostly personae of the murdered Ben Parker in Spider-Man 3.

"I just got a call that they were going to bring my character back to life again," he said. His part is being filmed in May.

Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst are back in the lead roles, Robertson said. But he pretended to lock off his mouth with a key when asked to give up more about the future blockbuster.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Evil Dead

Spider-Man 3 Teaser Targeted for Talladega Nights
Source: Notfabio March 20, 2006

Sony Pictures is targeting Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby as the film you'll see the Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer with! The NASCAR action comedy, starring Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Sascha Baron Cohen, Gary Cole and Michael Clarke Duncan, will be released in theaters on Friday, August 4th.

It is unsure if you'll get to see the teaser online before that date and things can always change, so stay tuned.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Evil Dead

Banks' excitement does get the better of her, however, when talk turns to the recently leaked image of a mysterious figure in a black Spider-Man costume (see "New 'Spidey 3' Image Has Fans Tingling About Venom"). "They're really exploring the dark side of power, the power a superhero has," Banks said. "Do you use it all for good? That's the question. That's the main theme of the movie."

Pressed for a bit more, Banks would only reveal that she did see the black-suited figure walking around the set. Asked if there was any kind of white logo or trimming (which could indicate the villainous Venom rather than a new suit for Spidey), Banks dropped the bombshell that the suit is all one color: "It's black."

Banks insisted that she doesn't mind being peppered with such questions and that she's appreciative of her role in one of the most high-profile series in movie history. "It is very cool; I'm really excited for people to see it," she said. "I worked not much longer in this movie than I did on the previous two movies, so that will be an indication of how big my role is, and then we'll see what they end up with in the actual movie."

Banks, who portrayed the party girl from hell in last year's "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," did admit to one question she is sick of answering: " 'Do you like to do it yourself?' " she quoted from the movie. "People associate that line with me."

Check out everything we've got on Elizabeth Banks and "Spider-Man 3."

Visit Movies on MTV.com for more from Hollywood, including news, interviews, trailers and more.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
Since everyone thinks that MJ will die consider this:

There is a rumor going around that there will be atleast 6 Spidy movies. More than likely if Dunst leaves the Spidy movies her career will bottom out and then she will want to return.
So more than likely MJ will leave b/c of a job offer or something and then come back in a later sequal. Personaly I don't care for a love triangle with MJ, Parker, and Stacey. A better triangle would be MJ, Parker, and Black Cat.
Who wouldn't love to see Black Cat on screen?
Black Cat would be a very cool addition. I could see maybe Elisa Cuthbert or Rachel McAdams playing Black Cat.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Evil Dead

McAdams would be great as Black Cat. She's both hot and a good actress. However, I hope they don't start introducing too many damn characters. All I'd need for this third one is Sandman and Venom [at the very end]. Then for the fourth film, if Harry hasn't been killed off yet, have Venom as the obvious main baddy, Harry as Green Goblin #2 just for a brief fight, then at the end introduce Connors as Lizard for the fifth film. Could work.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Banned

what about Haile Berry ?

she has the costume ! :p
Old 04-11-2006, 07:49 AM
Evil Puppy

Introduce TONS of villians! I want the Sinister Six in Spiderman 4.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
occasional fish

actually I think Jessica Simpson would make a great black cat.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:49 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
Introduce TONS of villians! I want the Sinister Six in Spiderman 4.
Too bad Doc Ock's already dead