Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2006, 06:14 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
how this movie should go down:

Spidey gets the symbiote, gets rid of it, it merges with Brock, who hates Pete. It knows all about Pete, so Brock now knows all about Pete, and kills Aunt May and MJ. Harry blames Spider-Pete, and becomes the Green Hornet (it'd be SO MUCH cooler if he became the Green Hornet instead of the Green Goblin), goes after Pete, they fight, Pete doesn't want to kill his friend, Venom comes in and kills Harry. It'd be awesome

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 02-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Here's my trilogy idea.

A bad guy steals some money, and gets away. Spiderman gets slightly injured but lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 02-28-2006, 04:08 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
how this movie should go down:

Spidey gets the symbiote, gets rid of it, it merges with Brock, who hates Pete. It knows all about Pete, so Brock now knows all about Pete, and kills Aunt May and MJ. Harry blames Spider-Pete, and becomes the Green Hornet (it'd be SO MUCH cooler if he became the Green Hornet instead of the Green Goblin), goes after Pete, they fight, Pete doesn't want to kill his friend, Venom comes in and kills Harry. It'd be awesome
Awesome yes, but theres no chance they'd do it. Everything other than killing Aunt May and MJ could happen, but they'd never do that. To risky.

As for Harry, Im holding out hopoe that he modifies the suit and becomes...

There's alreay rumors about that floating around, hopefully it happens. Green Goblin looked awful in the first one.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:21 PM
That fucking Guy...

But why would they turn Harry into hobgoblin?

Sandman should be pretty cool...but venom...I dunno, they say he doesn't appear as the symbiote until the end of the 3rd film, leaving a fourth film being entirely open for just him in the 4th, but I'm not sure that'll happen.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
But why would they turn Harry into hobgoblin?

Sandman should be pretty cool...but venom...I dunno, they say he doesn't appear as the symbiote until the end of the 3rd film, leaving a fourth film being entirely open for just him in the 4th, but I'm not sure that'll happen.
They would change Harry to the Hobgoblin for 2 reasons:
1) Main stream audience won't accept a repeat villian, in other words the average movie goer would be board with a GG 2.
2) Hobgoblin gives the toy company an opportunity to market a new toy. Kids probably won't buy a second GG if they already have the GG from the first movie.

Eddie Brock is already going to show-up in #3, and it is highly likely that #3 will end with a tail ending leading into #4. The only reason they even did Sandman was b/c Sandman is Tobey's favorite villian.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:03 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Awesome yes, but theres no chance they'd do it. Everything other than killing Aunt May and MJ could happen, but they'd never do that. To risky.

As for Harry, Im holding out hopoe that he modifies the suit and becomes...

There's alreay rumors about that floating around, hopefully it happens. Green Goblin looked awful in the first one.
ok, maybe not May, but MJ should bite it in this one

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 03-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Evil Puppy

Check out sony's page for the movie, wonder why they show all those villians? Looks like in this movie or the next they will introduce the Sinister 6 (fingers crossed).
Old 03-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
Check out sony's page for the movie, wonder why they show all those villians? Looks like in this movie or the next they will introduce the Sinister 6 (fingers crossed).
Oh GOD I hope not! That would be too much for the movies. Plus they would have to bring back Doc Ock b/c the Sinister Six is not the Six w/o Doc Ock. And to bring back Doc Ock would destory the type of character established in movie 2.

Also, I'm not a big fan of superhero movies that bring out multiple villians. i.e. the Batman movies, except for Batman Returns, they made that movie work.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Evil Dead

Since everyone thinks that MJ will die consider this:

There is a rumor going around that there will be atleast 6 Spidy movies. More than likely if Dunst leaves the Spidy movies her career will bottom out and then she will want to return.
So more than likely MJ will leave b/c of a job offer or something and then come back in a later sequal. Personaly I don't care for a love triangle with MJ, Parker, and Stacey. A better triangle would be MJ, Parker, and Black Cat.
Who wouldn't love to see Black Cat on screen?
Old 03-08-2006, 07:28 PM
That fucking Guy...

I can see them trying to put Pamela Anderson or some shit like that in the role....no thankyou.
The role would be interesting to put on film though, I mean a good guy/bad guy type storyline...Seems Gwen Stacy is a little pointless though...
I'd also like to see the lizard as a potential "starter" villain, since they already introduced connors in the last film. I can't see the lizard carrying the film as the main villain though...a good fight with him would be cool though.