Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-05-2011, 09:12 PM
For Vendetta

He Broke the Limbs of a Four-Week-Old Baby!

Edward E. St. Amant III, Seattle Homeless Man, Charged with Breaking the Limbs of Four-Week-Old Baby

P-I reports this 39-year-old charmer was just charged with second-degree assault of a child, after he, his girlfriend and her four-week-old baby showed up at Seattle Children's Hospital on May 19.

Staff at the hospital quickly determined the boy had a broken arm and shoulder. Further tests showed both the boy's legs had been broken in several places; an older fracture to the month-old child's left leg had already begun to knit.

St. Amant apparently told doctors that he heard a "pop" when he picked up the kid, but that he didn't cry or appear in pain. That scenario, however, was quickly debunked when the old injuries were found and when a doctor determined that it would have taken a jerking, twisting motion in order to create the kind of injuries that were found on the baby.

St. Amant, who apparently is somewhat new to town and lives with his girlfriend at a Aurora Avenue motel is otherwise homeless and unemployed.

Saint Amant, indeed! :mad:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Synthetic Flesh

I guess these sorts of stories prove the theory of evolution (and how some haven't yet made it).
Old 06-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Evil Dead

I hate reading these stories but I can't help reading on. There's no point burying your head in the sand. At least when shit like this happens in the U.S., you have a legal system with the ability to punish these people.

The British legal system is absolutely dreadful. When it comes to the most appalling crimes, the real stomach churning stuff, it lacks the ability to give out the sort of sentencing that is deserved.

If you aren't from the UK, Google the Baby P case in Harrogate from a few years ago. It was headline news for weeks. I honestly lost a lot of sleep over it. It was basically systematic terrorising and torture of a 1 y.o. resulting in his death. It later came out that the perpetrator was the defendant in a rape case of a 3 y.o. girl. The jury in the second case weren't privy to this knowledge as he wasn't convicted at that stage.

What penalty other than the death penalty or life without the possibilty of parole could be appropriate?
3. suspiria
4. the exorcist
5. ringu
6. tcm
7. exorcist III
8. the omen
9. haute tension
10. creep

Old 06-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Evil is Better

They should chop that guys limbs off.

Seriously though, i hate reading stuff like this. I dont understand people. There was this girl who used to go to my church and her boyfriend punched her infant daughter in the stomach to get her to stop crying and she ended up dieing. Luckily he went to jail but people like that just make me sick.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Misanthrope

Sickening. There's some real pieces of shit out there wasting oxygen. It's so cowardly abusing children. I'm not a capital punishment kind of dude but reading shit like this makes me want to unleash hell upon anyone who'd do this.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:19 AM
sCaRyNeSs

What the hell man, that's just sick smh..
Old 07-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Love is like dying

depresses me for the rest of the day when i hear things like this.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:50 AM
The Eater of Worlds <3

Thumbs down

Truly appalling... Smh