Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics

Old 08-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Undead

Re: The bubble-burster...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirk Manning
vAs for Civil War... it's pretty darn good... but I feel you really have to also be reading the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN tie-in issues (at least) to get a full "feel" for what is going on...
Yeah - it's difficult knowing which Civil War tie-ins are important and which aren't, being pretty new an' all, I'm shocked by how many comics are complete rip-offs.

With Civil War, I'm limiting myself to the main editions, Civil War: Frontline, and the Spiderman issues - they seem to cover all the bases.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:40 AM
Evil Dead

You should follow the new avengers, spider-man titles, young avengers, fantastic four, civil war: frontline, civil war. That should cover the basics.

There's also a number of one-shots coming out, eg: civil war: x-men, civil war: young avengers/Runaways.
The thing is, this DOES effect alot of the universe, and all the titles to contain information about the whole deal...I've read them all thus far (download 'em), and it's been a GREAT storyline, for the flagship titles, and the less popular titles too.
I can get a complete checklist if you want?
and, I guess if anyone wants to be hooked up with info on how or where to d/l comics viewable/printable from the pc, I can do that too.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Evil Dead

yeah

Last edited by Sick_As_Fuck; 08-10-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:05 PM
whatever gets you through

this is really lame but. . . as i'm totally broke and don't really have the time or mental energy to get hooked on comics again (a habit i've broken three times now and want to keep out of) . . . when the civil war story is over would someone write a recap of the whole cross-over storyline? (i know i don't want to get back into comics, but i'm dying to know what unfolds. . . sort of like wanting to stand near someone who is smoking without actually picking up ciggies again)