Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Fresh Meat

- I want to go crawl in bed....
- I really should go to the gym
-This new band, Into Eternity kicks ass
Old 10-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Banned

Butch Patrick is in town and was just on the local radio talk show. Its kind of refreshing to hear one of the old child actors really embrace his past and still have fun with it, instead of running from it.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
It's funny to look at "Who's Online" and see the random old threads that the guests are looking at. "Did you see the soldier decapitation video?" or" Nastiest Picture Ever!" or a new member thread from ages ago.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Soundtrack to Rambo

finally, friday...this weekend im going to start a riot.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

Random stuff I want to say....

The title kind of sums it up. I find myself having thoughts I'd like to share with everyone but I don't know where to post them. This is the place. Any random thought belongs here.....

For example:

Why does raw chicken spoil faster than raw beef?
I really want to make out with "Snookie"(I do not watch the show but have seen her and I think she is hot)
I love the way oxycontin makes me feel but I am happy not to be on it all the time now.
I like the movie Pretty Woman.
I feel bad for being a prick to NE in the past?
Why do Australians and New Zealanders hate each other?
Does my head look big?
Do you like turtles?

Get the idea?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Misanthrope

Australians and New Zealanders don't really hate each other in my experience. Maybe the odd person I guess but it's more of a friendly rivalry and exchange of clichéd jokes at each others expense. Kinda like the US and Canada... maybe :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
I love the way oxycontin makes me feel

I like the movie Pretty Woman.
These two seem suspiciously related :D
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Evil Dead

I hate how all History Channel has on anymore are reality shows. I don't care about what random crap is worth, so 'Pawn Stars' and 'American Pickers' can kiss my ass.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Synthetic Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Australians and New Zealanders don't really hate each other in my experience. Maybe the odd person I guess but it's more of a friendly rivalry and exchange of clichéd jokes at each others expense.
Coming from the other side of the lake, I would have to agree. There are the usual jokes but I haven't really seen Australians hate New Zealanders just because they are New Zealanders.

It would be a pretty stupid reason to hate someone - it's not as if we are really that different in any respect.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Evil Dead

It's one of these things in international geography.

I've always thought that Australians and New Zealanders always got along well (after all, you have things like ANZAC).

But it's hardly a unique situation around the world.

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh have always had tensions, partly on religious grounds.

On the other hand, you've got Germany and Austria who have always been very close in terms of relations.

In Britain we have a complicated relationship with the Irish. In the general public, there's little bad blood (at least in Britain, there isn't much overt anti-Irish sentiment) but it runs through Ireland being subject to Britain for some 800 years.

Of course, Northern Ireland is still part of Britain (it's mostly protestant like the rest of Britain unlikely mainly Catholic Ireland, which has been part of how Northern Ireland, when it was Ulster, remained allied to Britain during the war of independence)

Of course, now Northern Ireland has a deep history of civil unrest and terroism because of the division between the people between relations between Britain and Ireland.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:25 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Australians and New Zealanders don't really hate each other in my experience. Maybe the odd person I guess but it's more of a friendly rivalry and exchange of clichéd jokes at each others expense. Kinda like the US and Canada... maybe :confused:
Yeah, it sounds like a similar relationship, although sometimes the US/Canada barbs can be quite nasty and would probably look serious to an outsider.

@Sistinas - How are you? Are you healing up okay?